Conspiracy on the way..

"Aap ne mujhe BB mein bhi baasundi khilaayi thi! Aaj meri baari hai!" He fed Shilpa his spoon and everyone congratulated them. (Last chapter)

Aai said, "Tum log baatein karo main sone jaa rhi hu, maine dawai li hai. Aur beta aaj raat yahi ruk jana.. Vaise bhi 3 to baj hi gye hain.. Subah hi ghar jaana, aaj raat sasural mein hi ruk jaao!" Everyone laughed and Ashu said, "Aai tum to #KhelGyi!!" She went to sleep and after a few moments, all four of them, Shikas, ashu and his wife were sitting in the living room when Shilpa told them about how he proposed her and the gift! They showed them their pendants and she said, "Ab to ye marte dum tak humse alag nhi honge!" And looked intensely at Vikas. He held her hand in assurance and kissed it lovingly saying,"Aisa din aane ki main kabhi naubat hi nhi aane dunga!!I love u to infinity and beyond!" Shilpa gave a soft peck on his cheek and said, "I love u even more!" And both blushed sweetly. Ashu's wife said to him,"Dekho zara aur kuchh seekho! Kitna pyaar hai inn dono mein!!" He said, "Ab tum shuru mat ho jaao! Vaise Vikasji jab maine phone kiya tha to aisa lag rha tha ki aap soke uthe the? Aap dono kaha so gye??" Shikas looked at each other with a mischievous smile and Vikas hugged her protectively and said, "Ek dusre ki baaho mein!!" Shilpa hugged him back, encircled his waist in her arms and rested her head on Vikas's chest! His wife said, "Oh! How romantic!!" Ashu said, "Ye kaunsa roop hai Shilpa tera! Mujhe to yakeen hi nhi ho rha ki tu vohi Shilpa hai jiski zimmedari aaj shaam ko maine Vikasji ko di thi!!" Both looked into each other's eyes and she said, "Kuchh to hua hai.. Kuchh ho gya hai!" And Vikas placed a kiss on her forehead. He said, "Kya yaar!! Ab sach mein lag rha hai ki tu Mrs. Mastermind banne wali hai! Dono aise paheliyo mein baat mat karo.. Kya Guptaji, aapne toh meri bholi bhali behen ko bigaad k rakh diya hai!! Itni double meaning baatein??Hum jaise naadaan bachcho ko kuchh samajh nhi aa rha!" His wife said, "Ashu! Samjha karo.. Bedroom wali baat tumhe kyu bataaenge!! Hadd karte ho tum bhi!!" They both stood up and went to their room, had a personal conversation. They hatched a plan and Ashu's wife came back. Shikas was so lost in each other that they didn't even notice it! She said, "Achha to ab ek dusre se nazre hata lo aur jaakar so jaao!" Listening to her, both of them regained their senses and Shilpa said, "Theek hai to Vikasji aap mere room mein so jaao aur main aai k saath so jati hu!!" Ashu said emphatically, "Pagal ho kya?! Tum dono ki shaadi hone wali hai! Ek hi room mein sona chahiye tumhe!"
Shilpa exclaimed, "Tu theek to hai na Ashu??!! Aai ko pata chala na, to shaadi to dur ki baat hai.. Hum dono ka ghar se bahar nikalna bhi band karwa degi!!" Ashu winked at them and said, "Aai ko pata chalega to na!!" Shilpa  said, "Magar Ashu..." Vikas interrupted, "Arey Shilpu!! Saale sahab itni koshish kar rhe hain hume kareeb laane ki aur tum ho ki dur bhaagti jaa rhi ho.." Ashu said, "Waah jijaji!! Aap to sab samajh gye.. Ab koi is bewakoof ko bhi to samjhaaye!!" Shilpa thought for a moment and said, "Achha to plan kya hai??"

Everyone rejoiced that finally the "good girl" had turned bad! Ashu gave Vikas his clothes to wear for the night and Shilpa told him to change in the washroom of her room and she went with her sister in law to her room to change into her night robe. While both of them were in the washroom, Ashu secretly placed his camera in their room and connected it in such a way that he could watch it live on his phone and even record it!! Even though his wife was supporting that plan only partially, he convinced her to help him.