Cuddle Time!

A/N: This is the first time I've actually done this. If it's not good then I've tried. Take's place in killing game but no spoilers.

3rd person POV

Shuichi went to the dining hall to meet up with all of the 15 other students. He took a seat and sat on it. Kokichi started to go behind Shui-

Cherry:OW WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR???!!!
CeCe:Stop narrating them and talk this story in Shuichi's POV
Cherry:Fine...

Shuichi's POV

I was walking to the dining hall and took a seat in front of the 14 other students. 14 students and I thought it was all, but... Where's Ouma-kun? I didn't see him anywhere today... Please don't be planning to prank me Ouma-kun my life depends on-

"Gotcha," Ouma-kun told me as he SCARED THE FUCK OUT OF ME.

CeCe:I thought you were innocent?
Cherry:STOP BREAKING THE 4TH WALL...

"Gah!" I replied back with Ouma snatching my hat. My perfect emo hat...

"Nishishi~ Looking for this? Try and catch me Saihara-Chan!" Ouma said running off with my hat. I took off from the dining hall leaving everyone else there. Ouma literally ran all the way back to the dorms. How could a little guy be so hyper everyday? It's like he has infinite stamina. I just feel like he's never gonna stop doing this...

Ouma' POV

Nishishi~ My beloved Saihara-Chan decides to catch up. How exciting~ I wonder what's in Saihara's dorm? Welp it's time to find out...

I locked picked Saihara's dorm with Saihara-Chan trying to catch up. I somehow thought of shutting the door to his own dorm but I under estimated his strength and he pinned me down to the floor. I started blushing hard.

"Ouma-kun please give me my hat back!" He looks... Cute... I started to stare into his eyes. He's really confused about why I took his emo hat. But... Why was he trying to hide his beautiful face?

"Saihara-Chan is very cute and handsome without the hat!" I said still being pinned.

Aww he's blushing. Blushing so hard his face is like a tomato or something. Let's tease him more shall we?

"Seriously Ouma-kun I want my hat back..." He said.

"Nishishi~ Never!"

"Ouma-kun... Please?" he said as he is... Wait why is he going closer to me?

"U-um..."  WAIT WHY AM I STUTTERING?! THE SUPER HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL SUPREME LEADER NEVER STUTTERS!

"Please Ouma-kun? I'll do anything for that hat back..."

"Anything? Hmm sounds like a deal! Here's your hat back!" I gave him his emo hat. I was sad to see his lovely eyes go away.

"Thank you. Now I gotta go-"

"Nuh uh Saihara-Chan. Remember the deal?" I said with a smirk.

"Well I regret this decision..."

"First let me go. I can't be your leader if the slave pins me down..."

"S-slave?!" Aww now he's stuttering too?

"Yep!" Saihara lets go of my wrists and helps me up.

"Saihara-Chan... Come closer."

"U-um... O-ok." His face is just a foot away. Lets see how much stuttering he can make in a single day.

"Closer Saihara-Chan. Even more close."

He walks forward and now his face is a few inches away. Wow his face is super red...

3rd person POV

Saihara and Ouma's faces are just inches away. They both blush at this fact. Saihara starts to speak but Ouma puts a finger on his lips.

"No Saihara-Chan I speak... I want to close your eyes."

Saihara closes his eyes and Ouma pressed his face gently so that way the lips barely touch. Saihara blushed like he's a volcano or something and opened his eyes slowly.

"HAHA! I wouldn't kiss my beloved Saihara-Chan! I wouldn't now because today my slave will be cuddling with me!" Ouma said with his hands around his head. Saihara starts to cuddle with Ouma and kept cuddling on the bed.

"I love you Saihara-Chan!"

Saihara is now currently confused on if that's a lie or not. In return he just says "I-I... I love you too Ouma-kun."

Little did they know Kaede was recording this...

LITTLE DID THEY KNOW

~Time Skip Brought To You By CAPUPUPUPUPUPUPUCINO~

The next morning, Ouma and Saihara woke up on Saihara's bed. They both smiled at each other and decided to walk to the dining hall together. They planned on tell the others they became a couple. However once they got there, someone else knew about their little secret and started to fangirl it because Yaoi is the be- I-I mean because it's an adorable ship.

"Guys me and Ouma-kun have to tell you guys something important." Saihara started off.

"We already know Saihara." Maki said.

"I know and I'm SOOO glad that either of you degenerate males have dated a female." said Tenko as she sits by Himiko.

"Wait what? How did you guys know that?! Kokichi-kun did you tell them?" Saihara panicked.

"N-no! I didn't tell them anything yet. I swear! Do you believe me Shuichi-Chan?" Ouma replied.

"So it is true? This is gonna be my OTP!" Tsumugi said.

"Gonta is confused. What's OTP?"

"Gonta no! Don't ask please." Kaito hoped.

"Seriously how did you know-"

"I recorded a video of you pinning Ouma-kun." Kaede interrupted Saihara. "And let me tell you guys something. You guys look so cute together like AHHHH!!!"

"I'm running." Saihara said.

"No Shuichi! Don't leave me please!" Ouma said while using crocodile tears.

"No worries. I'll just use my new virgin detector!" Miu stated.

"Im afraid that wouldn't work Iruma-Chan." Ouma said with a smirk.

"No way..." Kaito said. Tsumugi and Kaede were fangirling in the background so hard it disturbed Himiko.

"Guys quiet down! You're scaring Yumeno-san." Tenko shouted.

"S-sorry..." Kaede said.

"Wait... You guys ACTUALLY did it?" Rantarou said.

"Everyone breakfast is ready!" Kirumi said.

"I'll find Shuichi-Chan actually. Bye!" Ouma said as he ran off.

A/N:I need mental help. Call me at 1-800-thisisntevenarealnumber to get a free undefined!

Kill me

Ultimate Annoyance mode:

Rainbowstar186