Trapped (For literally a minute)

A/N:This is based on a fanfic that I created just to annoy two of my friends. Idk if its ooc to be honest... Also that picture... Wattpad messed up. 😂

One day Saihara aka the emo somewhat bisexual somehow detective and Ouma aka a mini lying gay hitler wannabe were going to a house and they didn't know it was trapped cause they were dumb and stupid. So they fell into a trap and they were scared. So Ouma tried to break the trapped door saying "OPEN UP THIS IS THE FBI."
Saihara told Ouma "It's no use Ouma-kun. I'm gonna ask Akamatsu to get us out of here."
Ouma eventually got tired and lay his head on Saihara's lap. Saihara then stroked his head and Akamatsu opened the door with Kiibo and Tsumugi with Tenko screaming while kicking down the open door saying "THIS IS THE FBI. PUT YOUR HANDS UP WHERE I COULD SEE THEM." Saihara screamed back "SHUT UP DON'T WAKE OUMA UP. Wait the door was open this whole time?!"
"Yep" Kiibo said.
"LOL I SHIP IT, " said Tsumugi afterwards and ran out of the house screaming, " I SHIPPPP ITTTTTTTTT."

            1 Year Later...

"Kokichi I-I..." Saihara said. Gonta is trapped in a box right now with holes to breathe. At the perfect moment she will jump put and scream SURPRISE THE CRUSH WAS A LIEEEE mainly because Kokichi used him again... Saihara said" I-I Love-"
"GONTA SAYS CRUSH WAS A LIE!" Gonta said while poppingup from the present. Saihara responded "Wait WHATTT???"
Gonta said back "But Gonta thinks Ouma and Saihara do look cute together. And Ouma using Gonta again! True gentleman " So then they both scolded Tsumugi for life and married each other cause why not?

                 THE END

What have I created...

Rainbowstar186