Your New Homes! (2/?)

"Okay we're almost here Anima." Jeff said leading the group of students to their camps. They were multiple and they were the same color. Blue. Light blue actually. More like turquoise, but yeah...

As the students walked across the sandy beach and the tropical rainforest, Ouma was clinging onto Saihara. "Kokichi will you let me go?" Saihara asked politely.

Ouma rubs his head against Saihara sides, "How about no Saihara-Chan? I don't want to go near Chabashira-Chan. She looks pretty upset because of the spinner."

"YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR MOUTH BEFORE I SHUT IT FOR YOU OUMA!" the Aikedo Master screamed at Kokichi as she curled her hands into iron fists.

The supreme leader rolled his eyes, "Huh... Looks like someone is on her period." he chuckled.

Tenko growled. "Grr... I SWEAR I WILL RIP YOUR INTERNAL ORGANS OUT-"

"I would appreciate if you too stop arguing. You're going to bug out my system if I hear anymore..." Kiibo said in a soft voice.

Kirumi nodded. "I agree with Kiibo on this. Minus the system part."

"Nani? Mom is actually agreeing with the robot instead of her son? WAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Ouma squeezed Saihara tightly.

Jeff facepalmed and looked back at the students. "Guys we're here now. Seriously here I'll show you what's on Anima."

He started to walk to the sign on the sand. "This is your team sign. It has your team name and the Survivor logo."

Miu suddenly went up close to the sign, "Man, if there was an object where there's a naked man on it!"

"Aren't anime pillows a thing?" Kokichi asked as he slowly backs away from Miu.

"Shut up!"

Jeff sighed. "Why did I choose you guys for this again...?" he mumbled to himself. "Anyways this area right here is the campfire!" he started to walk by the logs. "This is a good place to spend time with each other as you wait for a team trial to end! You can do campfire stories or even tell the group a discovery you found."

"That sounds helpful actually." Ryoma spoke as he sits on the log.

"And lastly, if you want to get food, you'll have to find it in the tropical rainforest! Don't worry though, all you have to do is to find the small restaurant and order there. It's free food really. There aren't any animals either so you won't get hunted down." Jeff said as he walks towards the rainforest. "Oh and by the way, I have a secret to tell you guys in this game." He lowered his voice into a whisper.

Saihara moved his cap a little, "Hmm? What is it Jeff?"

"This is a very rare chance but you can find this thing called an idol. They are green and hidden in the rainforest. The idol is used for trials and give you immunity to the votes. However, you can only use it before the votes are counted which leaves you with a choice of using it or saving it. You can also use the idol on other students too. There are some more helpful items you can use for the trial too, but I'll leave it to you to find it. Anyways, tommorow is the time we start our first challenge, but I want you guys to explore your tent. See you tommorow at noon." Jeff then turned his back on the students and walked away.

The young children stood infront of the large tent that appears before them. They all counted to 3 and opened up the tent. It wasn't as they expected.

Infact, it was even better than they expected. They were beds, a living room, even a chess table! A black clock was also in the tent, showing the time on the clock. It was 4:24 PM.

Cupci: Why would they have a chess table inside of there?

Cherry: What else could they have?

Cupci: Electricity?

Cherry: Screw that. It's an island.

Kirumi opened a door, revealing the contents in the closet. It has a vacuum cleaner, some spray bottles, and... a broom, aye?

Cupci: Everyone cover your ears!

Cherry: They can only read this unfortunately.

Kirumi took out the broom.

Cupci: No!

She closed the closet door.

Cupci: NO NONONOONONO

And said...

Cupci: QUICK EVERYONE CLOSE YOUR EYES!

"GOTTA SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP!"

And started to sweep the floor as hard as she can.

Cupci: Help... Me....

Tenko and Miu were against each other in a game of-

Cupci: PUYO PUYO!

Cherry: This isn't Primp Town. More over this isn't SEGA either.

They were in a game of chess with both of the girls tied.

Angie looked everywhere and found a canvas for painting beautiful artwork. She started to pray to Atua, and decided to paint a picture with Kiibo and Ryoma on the couch.

Shuichi and Kokichi on the other hand...

Cupci: I feel like I have a corrupted soul or something.

Cherry: なに?

Cupci: ENGRISH PREASE

Cherry: LET ME FINISH...

They were on the bed together, sleeping. Shuichi was embracing Kokichi as both (gay) students fell asleep.

Eventually, time passed and everyone slept on their beds. Well except for Kokichi since he's asleep but uh... yeah...

Suddenly, a mysterious creature sneaked into the tent and placed a note by Shuichi's bed. They said, "Hehehe... Time to stop Jeff and his hostages once and for all." and left the tent like nothing happened.

The next morning, Anima woke up before Fortis.

Cupci: Wait why won't you tell the story from the other team's side?

Cherry: We'll just alternate the story so that way next part is on Fortis.

Cupci: Oh.

Cherry: *ahem*

Kirumi and Ryoma were making breakfast for Team Anima, Shuichi is making out with Kokichi as Tenko ignores them, Angie and Kiibo tries to listen to Miu as she rambles about her life, yep... that's the morning they started off with. Once all of them ate breakfast, Shuichi checked the clock. The time is now 9:52 AM.

As everyone splits up to do their own little things, Kokichi decided to explore the rainforest with Shuichi to find an idol.

"Saihara-Chan, did we find something yet?"

"No not yet Kokichi."

"How abou-"

"No. And let go of me!"

"Aww okay..." Kokichi took his hands away from the detective. Then he looked at Shuichi's hand and found out that he was holding a note. So he asked, "Saihara-Chan why are you holding a note?"

Shuichi moved his hand away from Kokichi. "It's nothing Kokichi."

"Nishishi~ Are you trying to get caught lying? My beloved, you know I will always see your lies and the truth."

Shuichi sighs. He started to wondering why he brought along Kokichi on his idol search. And before he knew it, the time because 11:55 AM. It's almost here.

A/N: Seriously though it is almost here. Also since when did I get 4K views? ._.

T-POSE INTENSIFIES