I Want Chocolate

A/N:Haha... This is how far I've planned this book. Prepare for nonsense in the future.

3rd Person POV... Maybe?

"Hey! Saihara-Chan wake up!" Kokichi roughly shakes Shuuichi in bed.

"Ouma how are you even in... nevermind." Shuuichi looked at the window and saw it open. Thing is how did Ouma go through that window? There's no trees or anything around it and Shuuichi didn't find any ladders in the school.

"Nishishi~ You look cute when you wake up though."

"W-what are you even doing here? What time is-"

"IT'S HIIIIIGHH NOOON" Kokichi said cutting off Shuuichi.

"It's obvious it's still night time Ouma. Do you think I couldn't see the window?" Shuuichi said plainly.

"Oh... I underestimated you detective! Though give me the chocolate." Kokichi went on the bed with Shuuichi.

"Chocolate? Isn't it in the dining hall though?"

"Shuuichi the chocolate. NOW." Kokichi said grabbing Shuuichi's wrists.

"Ok I seriously don't know what you're talking abo-"

"Where is it?! I need to steal it." Kokichi said angrily.

"Why chocolate out of all of the things?! First my heart and now food?!" Shuuichi yelled as everyone else is at the edge of waking up.

"Because I'm hunngryyyyy..."

"You didn't eat dinner and now it's your fault. Leave me alone please." Shuuichi pulled his hand away and tusks himself under the blanket. Kokichi decided to climb onto his lap and lays on Shuuichi. Both started to blush a dark red.

"Ouma c-can you go now? I'm trying to sleep." Shuuichi said tirely.

"I wanna steal something else from Saihara-Chan though!" Kokichi moved his face closer.

"And what will that be?"

"Your virginity." Kokichi whispered into Shuuichi's ear.

"W-what? Y-you can't do that I'm tired and I don't want to.-" Shuuichi got cut off by Kokichi pressing a finger on Saihara's lips.

"I know a way we can stay up longer~"

And I know a way to tag my friend:

Rainbowstar186