No More Oranges...

A/N: Who ever created that epic Osu! beatmap...

Rainbowstar186

Also... Does this count as Yandere!Saihara x Ouma?

"P-please let me go!" The plum-haired boy pleaded trying to move freely.

Saihara stepped forward towards the helpless boy. "Not now my beloved Kokichi~ I was about to give you something very special for our 1 week anniversary." The detective handed out a plate of oranges. "Open wide~"

"No... I don't want any more oranges. Please Saihara why are you doing this to me?" Ouma cried wishing he had the freedom to eat anything but the fruit.

Suddenly PINEAPPLES.

Ok fine I'll be serious now.

Suddenly, Saihara shoved an orange slice down Ouma's throat. His gag reflex tried to stop his hand, but Saihara shoved the orange slice successfully.

"Kokichi look at me." Saihara commanded.

Ouma's head slowly looked up and saw what is suppose to be his 'beloved Saihara-Chan'. Instead, he saw a shadow of darkness that took over his beloved.

"I love you Ouma. And this is my way of showing you love..."

Ouma had no choice but to accept what he lives like now. "Ok.."

As days pass by, the oranges kept coming and coming.

That's what we've last heard of Kokichi Ouma.

A/N: Sorry that this is really short... Just I have too many ideas to put in and I don't have the time too...