Run! (1/3)

A/N:i sWEAR I DIDNT FORGET TO UPLOAD THIS PART BECAUSE I WAS ASLEEP

Rainbowstar186

Saihara and Ouma were in Saihara's room once again, making sure they don't have marijuana with them. Ouma started to cuddle Saihara and he looks to his left. Saihara noticed that the little (MIDGET) leader fell asleep.

He started to touch his purple hair. It was soft like a fluffy pillow. His hand kept touching this soft, beautiful hair. However...

"Hmm? Saihara-Chan LOVES my hair? Aww Saihara likes me right?" Ouma raised his head so they lock eyes.

Saihara became nervous and stopped moving his hand. "Umm... H-Hey Ouma-kun..." he said moving his hand away from the young leader.

"Why did you stop? Keep playing with me more, please?" Ouma rubbed his head against Saihara's chest.

"M-Maybe some other time." Saihara replied.

Ouma smirked and sat on Saihara's lap, with his ass on his groin. He leaned as whispered, "You know how the Sahara desert is the biggest desert in the world?" Ouma said in his seductive voice.

Saihara took in deep breaths, "Y-Yeah..." He continued to take in these breaths.

Ouma starts to hug Saihara closer, "Maybe Saihara-Chan is like the desert, with him having the biggest dick of them all..."

Oh of course he's thinking about that...

Saihara thought in this situation.

Suddenly, Amami busted through the door saying, "SOMEONE HELP ME!!!"

Amami then looked at the bed and saw the two gay boys.

He took a step back and closes the door slowly. Then he opens the door again, goes in, and shuts the door. He then slowly sits on the ground and starts to think about the meaning of life.

Ouma looks at Amami, "Hmm? What's wrong?"

Amami looks at Saihara and Ouma, "It's Iruma... She made this weird thing of some sort. It has some crazy effects."

Ouma smirks. "What kind of this so-called crazy effects you talk about?"

"Please tell me it won't make us sexualized..." Saihara hoped.

"Didn't the internet already finished that job though?"

"Shush Ouma."

Amami rolled his eyes, "Anyways, these effects include being drunk, pretty much in a panic, and is sweaty all of the time."

Saihara starts to wonder. "How do you know this?"

Amami curls into a corner before replying with, "Because I have been affected."

Ouma starts to embrace Saihara tightly. "Don't worry Saihara-Chan. Whatever that whore made won't reach us because I'm here!"

Amami stood up. "I-I think I remember what it is..." then he opened the door and suddenly passed out.

"Let's go Saihara-Chan! Let's find a place to hide!" Ouma said as he dragged Saihara out of the room.

The two ran to the dining hall, trying to see if anyone else has been affected. Except... EVERYONE ELSE IS AFFECTED AND THEY ALL PASSED OUT ON THE FLOOR 5 MINUTES AGO.

Well except for Iruma of course...

She slowly turned her head to the boys, "Hehe... hahaha... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Y-YOU GUYS ARE NEXT! GET THE FUCK OVER HERE!" She charged towards Ouma first.