RRREEEE

A/N: Haha... Out of character. Kinda... Other than that enjoy this cancer!

"SAIHARA DESERT CHANNNNnnanN,, MINI HITLER SAID AS HE GOES OVER TO BISEXUAL DETECTIVE.
"WUAT DUauUU WHANT MINI HITLER,, BISEXUAL DETECTIVE SAID.
"HaIiiaaii,, said the Amami Islands. "GOooO awayYY,, mIINii HitleR shot back.
Eventually the three started arguing on which book is the best for no apparent reason. Cockichi was with team I DON'T READ. Saihara Desert went with novels. And most importantly Avocado Man chose manga.

Meanwhile...

Kaede was walking to the library just to see a chaotic library with books everywhere on the ground. She picks up a book and looks up on the top of the pile of books just to find a hitler midget, a bisexual detective, and some Avocado man. "What are you guys even doin-"

"HEEEllPPlPpPpPp mEeEeEE KayYyayYyyYydaY!1!!1!!1!!1!1!!1" Kokichi said.

"GET THAT GAY LEADER 1!!1!1!1!!1!" Amami Islands shouted as he tries to KILL KOKICHI.

"KAyyYYaaaYdAyY!1!!1!" Saihara Desert called for help.

Kaede responded "Don't worry Shuichi I'm gonna help you out of this mess. Tell me what's going on later..."

Kokichi jumped out of nowhere and said "NISHISHI~ BuuTtTt tHHHAaTTTSS KayYyYaYyYdaYy's LIe IsnNnT iT??!??!?!?!?!"

Shuichi glared at Kokichi and yelled "WHY YOU LITTLE BIOTCHHHH" and jumped onto Kokichi so both of them fell down in the pile of books. And because I'm lazy as fuck I'm doing a time skip.

~Time skip brought to you by Kaede's sanity~

"Ok so tell me what happened back there like 4 hours ago." Kaede started.
Kokichi replied with "Saihara desert won't let me fuck him!"
"W-WHAT??!" Kaede and Rantaro both said shouting.
"THAT ISN'T TRUE!" Shuichi said back. The whole room went silent asking them selves what did happen...
And just because this HAS to be related to OUMASAI somehow so umm...

Shuichi broke the silence by saying "I... I confess"
"To what Saihara Desert Chan?" Kokichi instantly replied.

"I love you Kokichi."
"Ok Bisexual Detective... I love you too"

Then Shuichi embraced Kokichi and they totally forgot the fact that Kaede and Rantaro were dead from them confessing and stuff.

The end I guess???

A/N: It started off as literally me having nothing come to mind and then here's the ending like it's perfectly normal... AMAZING IN WHAT THE POWER OF THE BRAIN CAN DO RIGHT?

Fite me Rainbow

Rainbowstar186