Planning Time! (ACT 3)

A/N: I put in like 50 words of Ouma raping Saihara in this script... Story? Thing? What have I created...

Characters
LITERALLY EVERYONE FROM THE OTHER TWO ACTS ALONG WITH EVERYONE FROM THAT KARAOKE NIGHT STORY OTHER THAN SAIHARA, OUMA, AMAMI, AKAMATSU, KIIBO, SHIROGANE, AND MOMOTA AND THE PHANTOM THEIF AU SAIHARA AND OUMA
Cherry (Lol me)

ACT THREE

(It is currently the next day after when OUMA decides to kill AKAMATSU. Everyone is currently running for their lives as the darkness jumps from house to house. It is 2 PM, and everyone is gathered inside a special place. A special place for everyone to debate about the cause of this darkness. A special place... which is CHERRY's home. Darkness that attempts to cover the world in DEEP, DARK DESPAIR.)

NARRATOR 1: Everyone is standing at their places and the debate is about to begin. If they introduced themselves. Which they didn't just yet.

SAIHARA: So why is there cursed ink in our script world?

"I don't know... It was weird. As me and my beloved Saihara-Chan from a phantom theif dimension was getting into our 'private time,' this random director guy showed up and told us to be here." 'Ouma' said with the director walking in.

DIRECTOR: Now hold on a second, first of all, I'm actually a girl. Second of all, I really don't understand why you guys use 'kun' or 'chan' or even 'san'. And third of all, what 'private time?'

"U-umm... You see when he says 'private time,' he means..." Different Saihara started as he fidgets his fingers.

AKAMATSU: Whatever... Though I'm surprised AU me didn't go through the dimension portal.

"It's because they weren't allowed to." Harukawa stated as she stares blankly at the ground.

MOMOTA: Don't worry Harumaki! You guys will go back to your school or something.

"Damn it and I thought the Momota-kun in our world only calls me that." Harukawa said disappointingly.

NARRATOR 1: They really do get along, right Ouma-kun?

OUMA: I WILL MURDER ALL OF YOUR FAMILIES SOON. JUST REMEMBER THAT FOLKS! (Laughs Maniacally)

"Ooh... My other self has really good laughing skills!" Ouma said with his mask in hand.

OUMA: Heh... Hey you! Other Ouma? Stay away from my beloved Saihara-Chan or I will cut your slippery organs into Lego bricks.

"You know, I didn't expect degenerate males can death threat each other." Chabashira said holding Yumeno close to her.

CHERRY: Hey have you guys seen my こねこ anywhere?

"Your what?!" Akamatsu said with confusion in her mind.

CHERRY: My こねこ.

"English?" Yumeno asked politely.

CHERRY: (sighs) You know aren't you guys like, Japanesed liked or something? You use whatever honorifics are.

KIIBO: (yelling) That's robophobic!

CHERRY: Did you guys seriously never knew you were trapped in a school and you never realized it was set in Japan?

SHIROGANE: Woah... So I was in the place where Anime is created at the killing game?

CHERRY: Yeah? You guys realized that or...

OUMA: Cherry-Chan! Go to sleep it's 9 PM in the night.

CHERRY: Not till you cuddle with your Saihara first.