It Begins! (1/?)

A/N: A YEET! CHERRY WEB'S BACK FROM THE DEAD! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW I STAYED IN THIS FANDOM! USUALLY I STAY FOR 6 MONTHS BEFORE MOVING! AND I'VE BEEN IN THE DANGANRONPA FANDOM SINCE LAST YEAR NOVEMBER! AND I should really stop using exclamation marks...

Rainbowstar186

Remind me to never do that again.

When me and my sister make a random story, it never turns out to be good. So I decided to use the exact words in that story which already has Saihara and Ouma in it.

BASED OFF OF TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND, BFDI, INANIMATE INSANITY, ETC.

Literally inspired by the game "Survivor."

Cherry: *ahem*

Once upon a time, there were two retarded idiots walking in a forest. Their names were Saihara and Ouma.

Sis: They were running through the forest while eatting cupcakes.

Cherry: With cherries on top?

Sis: Yeah.

Cherry: The two young boys then teleported to a mysterious island.

Sis:W-wha.. How?

Cherry: MAGIC IS ALWAYS THE ANSWER!

Sis:  . . .

Cherry: Go.

Sis: Fine! It was a reality TV show.

Cherry: They were with 14 other students who are about to split into 2 teams.

Sis: Screw this. Time for a story with us as the narrators!

Cherry: Nani?
(Time to count the number of times I've said Nani? or なに? in the whole story. IT'S GONNA BE A LOT. Start with this one.)

3rd Person POV

Saihara and Ouma ran to the fellow students that they've known since they were 5. The host, Jeff, was about to choose the game until the red-haired girl asked, "Wait who are you? Why am I here?"

"I know right? It's like we were doing our other little thing just to get teleported in a stranded island. And why are the colors blue vs red? Why is the blue color named 'Anima' and the other 'Fortus'?" Kaito responded.

Kokichi smiled and walked over to the group of students, dragging Shuichi with him. "Heyyyy guys! Ya miss me?"

Maki rolled her eyes, "Ugh... not this annoying little dipshit again... Saihara-kun how do you survive living with Ouma-kun for 6 months?"

Cherry: Yeah. In this story, Saihara and Ouma are already a couple.

Sis: What? No they aren't. They're in college as roommates.

Cherry: Oh so ya think so? Listen I've been trying so hard to actually make a shot where they're already dating. This is the 41th part you know...

Sis: Give me a name at least??

Cherry: Cherry.exe has stopped working. Cupci, please reboot the system.

Cupci: Alright a name for me!

Cherry: *ahem*

Shuichi looked back at Maki and replied with a simple, "I don't know..."

Cupci: Is that all you can think of-

Cherry: SHUT UP!

The young supreme leader started to hug his boyfriend tightly, till Jeff started to speak.