Opening The Chest (3/?)

A/N: I haven't forgetten about this book like.. last week or something... I got lazy so I made my sister type in like almost the whole part for this.

POV: Fortis Team.

"Alright everyone! Please report to the area where you meet me! I really need to get a name for that..." Jeff said as he laid down the last key onto the table. God I really regret choosing these 16 idiots here for Survivor, but if it's going to get me some more people to watch then screw it.

Cupci: Screw it I'm going to take over for now.

Maki and Kaito raced to the area. Once they have arrived, they saw the other 6 members of Fortis and the 8 members of Anima.

"Alright! Who's ready for the first stupid challenge of thr season?" Jeff said with a fake smile on his face.

It was easy to tell that Kokichi knew it was a fake smile, well if your the Ultimate Assa- I-I mean Ultimate Child Caregiver after all right? Even though the midget was clinging onto Shuichi like 24/7, when you finally get to know him enough, it's easy to notice.

Cherry: PONYO PONYO PONYO FISHY IN THE SEA

Cupci: WTF ARE YOU SINGING

Cherry: TINY LITTLE FISHY, WHO COULD YOU REALLY BE?

Cotton Candy (Chin): PONYO PONYO PONYO MAGIC SETS YOU FREE

Cupci: GODDAMMIT CHIN WHY DID YOU HAVE TO JOIN HER? Wait where did you even come fro-

Cherry: OH, SHE'S A LITTLE GIRL WITH A ROUND TUMMY

Cupci: Help...

Cherry: That was just a time skip scene as you are currently too lazy to add in the part where Jeff has difficulties or something...

Cupci: Don't sing again please.

Chin: MAYBE I MIGHT LOVE YOU, MAYBE I MIGHT LOVE YOU

Cupci: SHUT UP!

Cherry: ななななななななななななななななぷよぷよ! ななななななななななななななななぷよぷよ! (Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Puyo Puyo! Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Puyo Puyo!)

Cupci: Ugh...

"Alright! Now don't touch anything infront of your team yet! This is a parkour course where a team member finishes to the other side and uses a key on those tables. If the team member falls into the sand, the next person goes. If you are the next in line for parkour, please head to the start of the course! There are 10 keys in all and the first team to use all 10 keys wins immunity for the first round. Kirumi and Maki you're up first. Shuichi and Kaito, you're up next." Jeff waits as the 4 students take their spots. "Y'all ready? Alright starting in 3, 2, 1, GO!" The students started to speed run.

Cupci: Eh screw it I'm too lazy to actually make a plot so uh... Time skip brought to you by a spinner to tell the team who won and Cherry singing that Ponyo song.

Cherry: Nani? Oh...

Cupci: Great! Now after that time skip, I'm sorry I'm not good at writing stuff or something.

Sister's Note (S/N): Someone help this poor child... She won't stop singing that Puyo Puyo song and the Ponyo song...

"And the winner is..."

As both teams stayed silent (somehow), a team shot up with glory while the other team. They have waited for this moment to finally pass by.

"Team Anima has won! 10-9 folks. A close match indeed. Now for all of you guys to return to your bases." Jeff said smiling creepily.

Suddenly, everyone blacked out. Maki opened her eyes to see the campfire again. She tried waking up Kaito first, only for him to get up quickly. Eventually, Kaede, Himiko, Korekiyo, Tsumugi, Rantarou, and Gonta woke up.

Himiko looked a little sad that her team lost. "I-I'm sorry everyone. I tried my best, but I ran out of MP to make it to the end."

Kaede came over to her side and starts to pat Himiko on her back, "Don't worry Himiko! We still have redemption island! Everyone here had a chance to get voted, but they could still get back into the game."

As they waited out patiently for the clock to strike 8 PM, the mysterious shadow appears at the forest, as close to the Fortis campfire as possible. "Heh. Once they're at trial, I should be able to place this on Kaede's bed. Let's see how this plan works, right Kaniki?"

"Gi, gi gi!" the little yellow figure pet thing spoke as she follows the shadow.

Team Fortis started to follow Jeff as the trial area is some what... ruined. Broken boats fill into the background with burning airplanes as their parts are torn apart. The Team Fortis members sit on wooden barrels and metal boxes. Jeff walks to the wooden stand that's between the voting station and the trial exit. A large campfire is in the middle of the whole scenery.

"Alright, welcome team Fortis to the first trial of Survivor! I haven't explained the rules to the trial yet so here they are! One at a time, each of you guys will go to the voting station and write a name down for who you voted for. The votes will be read out anonymously ans will start with people who got at least 1 vote to people who got at least 2 votes and so on. The person with the most votes will go to redmeption island. Any questions?" Jeff said cheerfully as he stares at the 8 students.

Kaito raised his hand, "Actually I have a question. What if we get a tie in votes?"

"Everyone who's not in the tie gets to decide between the two contestants. If another tie happens then the rest of you guys who aren't in the tie will have to draw rocks. If you get a blue rock you're safe. However, get the white rock and you're out."

Rantarou spoke, "Why rocks to be exact?"

"What other resource do we have on this island?"

"Good point."

"Now then. It's time to vote! Kaede you're up first to the station..."

TO BE CONTINUED...

no pls dont insert the meme