I DON'T HAVE A TITLE

A/N: dis is so ooc. Also I just finished watching the Ghost Stories english dub (Where has that anime been all my life). And this kids is how to offend the best bois in NDRV3.

Except for Gonta...

Use this trick wisely!

"SAIHARAAAAAAAAAAAA!" ULTIMATE Cockichi SLAMMED right InTo da Oblivous Detective.

"WUT U WAT FROM MY BEST FRWIEND ULTIMATE ASSHOLE." SHSL Idiot Crybaby SpaceBoi.

"HE WANTS MWEEEEE." Worthless Emo Student ran up to the asshole that NOBODY IN THE WORLD LOVES and kissed him. "I WUV UUuuu"

BUT WAITTTT. YOU SAID NOBODY IN THE WORLD LOVES HIM AND SAIHARA JUST SAID DAT-

No. It's my part. NOBODY DEFIES MY LOGIC!

"BeeEepp bOoP BOPP. I AM KAY WAN BEE SI ROOO." Kiibo ran into the room.

"KKIYYOOOOO. WHERE DID U PUT MY WEED." Amami yelled crashing the glass doors to the dining hall.

"FouUuUnNNdd IT." Kiyo brought a pair of... grass...

"THATS MY TENNIS RACKET BOI" Ryouma tried reaching the grass...

"Oh my goodness. Again?!" Kayayday screamed as she walked in.

"Yes? Wait again?" Yumeno asked.

"Amami, Ouma, and Saihara have done this once. I never expected all of the others boys to be like this..." The Piano Freak sighed.

Gonta walked in a few minutes later holding an alcohol bottle. "Hey! Gonta found this outside! What this?"

Iruma lit up with glee, "Well you see-"

Shirogane jumped right in front of him, "Tell him what it is and I'll slit your throat open and use your blood as syrup for my pancakes." She interrupted Iruma glaring at her.

"Will they be alright?" Tojou calmly asked.

"Why would I care?" Chabashira went back to eat her food...

As time pass by, everyone male, except Gonta, passed out with Saihara on top of Ouma.

The End.

A/N: I know this is super short, but I'm going on a hiatus next week, so don't expect me to make any progress.

Rainbowstar186