Karaoke Night

A/N:Help I can't get Pumped Up Kicks out of my head...

Saihara's POV

Today is karaoke night... Everyone in my class passed that final exam and now Momota invited everyone in the class to go. Even Ouma. And they are enemies right? I guess Ouma annoyed Momota by a whole lot to go to this night. I'm only wondering if anyone could sing.

"Hey Shuuichi wanna go to that karaoke night?" Momota asked.

"Can you even sing?" I answered a question with a question. How great.

"Yeah! I'm gonna impress Harumaki while I'm at it too!" Momota said positivity.

"Ooh~ Saihara-Chan's going to that karaoke night too? How exciting!"

"Gah!" Oh... It's just Ouma. Why do you have to scare me like that?

"Aww... Saihara-Chan got scared again. WAHHHHHHHHHH!"

"You're using crocodile tears aren't you?" I said seriously.

"Geez Saihara since when did you get this serious?" Ouma said smiling.

The hall went very quiet for some reason. Whatever that reason is I'm going to that karoake night.

And now I don't know what to do for the time skip so...

Quote of February: You're gonna die anyways in the future so just do it.

And now back to your daily program

3rd Person POV

A/N: I'm better with this POV but I decided to practice on first person a little more.

Ding. Dong.

Saihara rang the bell. Momota answered the door.
"Aye bro you're late! Everyone is waiting for you." Momota said to Saihara
"Come right in!"

Saihara entered Momota's house and saw Hoshi and Tojou singing Wake Me Up Inside and the others siting on the couch or in the kitchen.

As Saihara entered, he entered at the best part.

"WAKE ME UP!"

"WAKE ME UP INSIDE!"

"CAN'T WAKE UP!"

"WAKE ME UP INSIDE!"

"SAVE ME!"

"NOBODY CAN SAVE ME FROM THE DARK!"

It turned out that Hoshi and Tojou are great singing together.

"Is Saihara-Chan my singing partner? Yay!" Ouma said clapping his hands together.

"Singing partner? Are we in teams or something?" Saihara questionly asked.

"Yeah Saihara-kun. Gonta, Yonaga, and Shinguuji are judges. Shirogane is the host. The others are singing. Luckily for you Tojou and Hoshi are the first ones. Look here's the pairs of teams that are going to sing." Akamatsu said as she pointed to the poster with names on it. According to the poster the pairs are: Hoshi and Tojou, Akamatsu and Amami, Iruma and Kiibo, Momota and Harukawa, Yumeno and Chabashira, and Ouma and Saihara as the last to go.