The Confession

TJ's POV—

I got home and laid down on my bed and put in my headphones.

Could I really be catching feelings for Cyrus? Could I really like him?

I mean, Im straight. At least, I thought I was. But now I'm not so sure.

I mean Cyrus was adorable. He looked so cute when he laughed or smiled. I think I'm going to text him.

Cyrus's POV—

I can't believe I like Tj. Why do I keep liking guys who will never like me.

I threw myself on my bed.

First, Jonah. Now, Tj. His smile and his laugh were the most adorable things ever.

The way his face lit up when he was happy and when he smiled. It was amazing.

His dimples were the cutest thing ever. All I want is to spend the day with him. I don't want to sound to desperate.

I think I'm going to text him.

——————————————————

Cyrus
Tj

"Hey, you okay? You left pretty quickly earlier."

"Hey, yeah I'm okay. Some stuff happened between me and Buffy."

"Oh ok."

"Yeah. Maybe we could hang out sometime tomorrow? Go to a movie or something?"

Oh my god. He wants to hang out tomorrow. Should I say yes?

"Yeah. That would be fun."

"Great. Wanna meet at The Spoon?"

"Yeah. Sounds great."

"Okay. See you tomorrow :)"

"See you then :)"

Oh god. I'm going to the movies with Tj. But it's not a date. I have to make sure I remember that.

—TJ's POV—

I can't believe he said yes. But it's not a date. Nope we're only going as friends. FRIENDS.

——————————————————

Cyrus's POV—

I sat up on my bed with a huge smile on my face. I needed to text Buffy.

"I need you to come over. I've got a problem and I need your help." I sent that text and not even five minutes Buffy was walking into my room.

"What's wrong? Who do I need to beat?" She asked.

"You might beat me when you find out who I have a crush on." I said looking at the floor.

She came over and sat beside and hugged me.

"I don't care who you like. I'll always be there for you."

I walked into The Spoon and went to sit down at a booth. I heard the bell on the door ring, signaling that someone walked in.

I turned around hoping it was Cyrus. Great, it was Buffy. She looked at me curiously as she walked over.

"Tj? What are you doing here alone?" She asked me.

"I'm waiting for Cyrus. We're going to see a movie." I said. She sat down at the booth.