Renunion

—Cyrus's POV—

"Cyrus get up!" Buffy exclaimed. I picked up a pillow and threw it at her. "God dammit Goodman. Do you really want to try me?"

"No ma'am." I said quickly as I sat up.

"Why aren't you out of bed? It's 1:00 in the afternoon." Buffy asked.

She came over and sat next to me.

"It's just—today would be—our um—mine and TJ's seven year anniversary. And I don't really want to get out of bed." I said. Buffy leaned over and hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry. Do you want to go to the Spoon? Tyler and Marty are gonna be there."

"They spent the night here. Did they leave?" I asked.

"Yeah. The woke up around 11:00 and they decided to let you sleep."

"Oh ok. Then yeah, the Spoon sounds good."

————————————————————

We walked into the Spoon and walk over to Tyler And Marty.

"Hallelujah, I thought you would never get out of bed." Tyler said. I rolled my eyes and popped a baby tater in my mouth.

"How are you doing Cy?" Ty asked after a minute of silence.

"About as good as you'd expect from a guy who hasn't even gotten a single text on your seven year anniversary from your boyfriend. Well I guess ex boyfriend now." I said. Tears formed in my eyes but I held them back.

"He's just at practice. I promise he'll text you in a little bit." Buffy said. She reached over and squeezed my hand.

"Yeah maybe." I said. We finished eating and started walking to the park. "Guys can I just go home? I don't really want to do anything today."

"No. Your coming with us and your going to have a good time." Tyler said. I crossed my arms grumpily and kept walking.

—TJ's POV—

Buffy's distracting Cyrus until 6 or 7 tonight and then I'm going to meet him at a restaurant and surprise him.

I just need to talk to Diane. I run out of Buffy's and towards Cyrus's house.

When I get there I knock on the door.

"Can I help—Tj? Oh it's so good to see you!" Diane ran forward and hugged me tightly.

"It's so good to see you too. Can I talk to you about something?" I asked as I stepped through the door.

"Of course! Anything."

"Okay." I pulled out the ring box. "Cyrus has made the past seven years the best in my life. I honestly don't know where I would be without him. I love him. Diane, Can I have Cyrus's had in marriage?"

All I heard was Diane scream then I was wrapped in an even tighter hug.

Of course!" She exclaimed. "Oh I'm so happy for you two! When are you going to ask him?"

"That's what I came to talk to you about. I have a reservation tonight at the French restaurant downtown but Cyrus doesn't know I'm here. Is there any way you could call him and ask him to meet you there at 7:00?" I asked.

"Of course. I would be happy too. He's missed you so much." Diane said.

"I've missed him too. There's also one other thing. Could I move back in here?"

"Don't you have school? You have basketball don't you?" Diane looked confused.

"I quit. I got accepted to Utah too and that's where Cyrus and everyone else is going so I thought I could move back here and go to school with him." I said quietly.