Jake

"Oh my god, Jake." I said. I pulled him inside.

His eye was black and his face was bloody. He had cuts all over his face.

"Jake what happened?" I asked quickly as he sat down on the couch.

Diane ran and grabbed an ice pack.

"Jake, did dad do this to you?" I asked quietly. Diane came back with an ice pack and I held it against jakes face gently.

Jake winced when the ice touched his bruises.

"I'm sorry. I know it hurts but it'll help with swelling." I said softly. "But I still need to know Jake. Did dad do this to you?"

He nodded slowly.

"I tried to go back and talk to him and mom. To see if they would still see me as their son. Dad d-didn't want to talk. I barely got a word out before he started beating me." Jake had tears falling down his cheeks.

I felt anger boil inside of me as I pulled him to me and held him tightly. He sobbed into my shirt. Cyrus looked upset and angry.

After a few minutes, Jake set back against the couch and held the ice pack to his face.

"I have to go do something. I'll be back in a few minutes okay?" I looked down at Jake who nodded. "Cy I need to talk to you for a second."

I motioned for Cyrus to follow me to the kitchen. He nodded and followed me.

"Tj what are you going to do?" He asked as we stood there.

"Cyrus you know exactly what I'm going to do." Cyrus looked worried. "Hey, I'll be fine okay? I'll be back in like 20 minutes. I promise."

I leaned down and kissed him softly. Cyrus wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"I'm holding you to that. If your not okay, I don't know what I'll do. I can't lose you Tj." He said quietly. There were tears flowing down his cheeks too.

"Cy I promise I'll come back to you. I'll always come back to you." Cyrus nodded. "Will you sit with Jake and make sure he's alright while I'm gone?"

"Of course." He said.

"Thank you."

I started walking towards the front door but something told me to turn back.

"Cyrus?" Cyrus looked at me. "I love you."

                             ~~*~~

When I got to the bastards house the door was locked. I knocked several times but no one answered.

Finally I got tired of knocking. I raised my foot and kicked the door open.

"Anyone here?" I asked loudly.

I started looking around but that's when I heard the gunshot and felt a sharp pain in my gut.

————————————————————

OH MY GOD GUYSSSSS.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 30 THOUSAND READS!!!

You have no idea how much this means to me. I love all my wolfies!

I'm really sorry it's been so long since I updated. I've been working on the Tarty book and I think y'all will like it.

OKAY BYEEEEEEEE!!!!