Amber

—TJ's POV—

Cyrus and I were walking towards the park holding hands. We saw Buffy sitting on a bench with her head in her hands.

"Buffy is everything alright?" Cyrus asked. We went and sat beside her.

She looked up at us with tears in her eyes.

—Cyrus's POV—

Buffy looked up at Tj and I with tears in her eyes. I hugged her tightly.

"No nothing is alright." She said.

"What happened Buffy?" Tj asked. He placed a hand on my back.

"Okay. Here goes." She said.

—Buffy's POV—

I walked into the Spoon after school. I was hungry because I decided I didn't want that disgusting lunch food.

I went and sat down at a booth next to a window.

"Hey Buffy! What can I get you?" Amber said.

"Could you sit down for a minute? I sorta need to talk to you." I asked.

"Yeah sure. What's up?"

"I'm sorry for the way I acted all those times. I never realized the type of person Andi was." I said. "I just—I'm really sorry Amber."

"Buffy, it's okay. I'm sorry too. Even though you didn't realize, I still shouldn't have treated you and Cyrus like that." She moved to my side of the booth. She hugged me. "I'm really sorry too."

I hugged her back. We broke the hug but looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds. We both leaned in and kissed softly.

"Um-Amber I have to go." I said quickly.

"Buffy please wait!" Amber called after me but I was already out the door.

—Cyrus's POV—

"Wait you and Amber kissed?" I asked.

Buffy nodded her head and started to cry a little. I hugged her and Tj grabbed her hand.

"Buffy it's okay. Do you like her?" I asked.

"I think I do. I think I really like her." She said.

"Then you got to tell her Buffy." I said.

"If and when you do, we will be there for you the entire time." Tj said. He gave her a hug.

"Thank you guys. I think I need to tell her now but I would rather do it alone." She said. She stood up from the bench.

"Okay. Text us and tell us how it goes!" I exclaimed as she walked away.

"I will!" She called.

————————————————————

—Buffy's POV—

Okay. Here we go. All I got to do is walk in there and tell her how I feel. That's not so hard right? Right?

I walked into The Spoon. Amber turned around and looked at me. I motioned for her to come sit at the booth with me.

"Look, Buffy I'm really sorry. I—."

"Amber I like you. I liked the kiss." I said. Her face broke out into a smile.

"Really?" She asked.

"Really really. I really like you." I said.

"Buffy—."

"Listen Amber, I've never been with another girl. Hell, I've never even liked another girl but I really like you." I paused for a second. "Amber, would you be my girlfriend?"

————————————————————

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy. So I know this chapter was short but I have a VERY BIG ANNOUNCEMENT to make.

THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE SEQUEL (sequel to True Feelings) WILL BE COMING OUT THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!!

I really hope all of you like it. I can't wait for you to read it!!!

Okayyyyyyyy Byeeeeeeee!!!!!