Everything's Okay, Right?

—Cyrus's POV—

After Tj left, I laid on my bed and cried myself to sleep. I didn't want to break up with him but I thought we needed a break.

When I walked into school this morning, I saw him and Buffy walking together. I guess that was who he spent the night with.

He had on my sweatshirt and I had on his. I looked closer at his face and saw that he looked tired and had tear streaks on his face. He was really upset when we broke up. We were both really upset.

I didn't even want to come to school today but my mom made me. I walked over to Andi.

"Cyrus! What's wrong?" She asked quickly.

"Well, for starters Tj and I broke up last night. I cried myself to sleep and he left."

"What do you mean he left?" She asked.

"I mean, he packed some clothes and left." A few tears were starting to fall by now.

Andi came over and hugged me.

"Don't worry. Everything's going to be okay."

————————————————————

It's been two weeks since Tj has been at home. Yeah my house counts as TJ's home. Well it counted I guess.

He's been staying with Buffy for the past two weeks.

Buffy and I have talked about it and both Tj and I are still pretty upset. Tj wont even talk about what happened.

Every time he looks at me, I see the tears in his eyes. Hell, every time I look at him I almost cry.

All I want is to cuddle with him and fall asleep together. I want him to call me Muffin and kiss the tip of my nose like he always did. All I want is to get back together.

All I want is him.

What worries me even more is that this could impact him in a really bad way. I don't think his depression went away after he awoke from his coma.

I'm worried sick about him.

————————————————————

—TJ's POV—

It gets harder and harder every time I see him. And to be honest, my depression is getting worse. I looked down at my arms. They had small cuts on them. Luckily Buffy hadn't noticed.

I miss Cyrus.

All I want is too run up and hug him and never let go. I want to call him Muffin. I want to cuddle with him. I want to kiss his forehead and fall asleep together. I want to get back together.

All I want is him.

I fell back on Buffy's bed and groaned.

"Why is love so hard?!" I exclaimed.

"I wish I knew the answer to that." Buffy said as she came into the room.

"That was a rhetorical question." I said.

"Yeah I know."

"Ugh. I hate you." I said.

"No you don't. You love me." She said. She laughed and laid on the bed beside me. "Tj what are these?"

She looked at my arm and rolled up my sleeves.

"Nothing." I said. I pulled my sleeve back down.

"Tj." She said sternly. She got my sleeve and rolled it up. She gasped when she saw how many cuts there were.

"Tj." She said quietly. I sat up and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I'm fine Buffy."

"If you were fine, you wouldn't have done this." She said. She grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. "If you need to talk I'm here Tj."

"To be honest, I'm not okay Buffy. I'm awful. I feel like crying every day. All I want is to at least talk to him." I said. "I don't know what to do."

I started crying. Buffy hugged me.

"I need to go take a walk." I said. I got up from the bed.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Buffy asked.

"No I'm okay. But thanks." I walked out of her house still crying.

I wasn't even trying to hide the tears anymore. I needed to talk to Cyrus.

————————————————————

I finally made it to the house but I had to sit on the stairs. I was so exhausted. I hadn't been sleeping and I had been crying more than I care to admit.

I got out my phone and texted Cyrus.

Come out to the porch.

It was only a few seconds before the front door opened.

"Tj?" Cyrus asked as he came outside.

I turned around and saw my face in the glass. My eyes were red and puffy and there were still tears falling down my cheeks.

Cyrus came over and sat beside me.

"Cyrus—I—I still love you." I said quietly. "I still n-need you."

Cyrus looked ready to cry. He reached over and grabbed my hand.

"I never stopped loving you Tj. Your the most important person in the world to me. I'll always need you." He said. He reached up to my face and wiped away a tear.

"I love you, Muffin." I said quietly.

"I love you too, Greenie." I chuckled at the nickname. He looked over at me. "Tj?"

"Yes my chocolate chip muffin?" He blushed and giggled.

"Would you be my boyfriend again?"

"Oh I don't know." I said. Cyrus looked at me with sadness. "I'm joking. I would love to be your boyfriend again."

He punched my shoulder lightly.

"You just scared the crap out of me!" He exclaimed. I laughed lightly.

I leaned forward and kissed the tip of his nose.

"I'm sorry Muffin." I said. He blushed and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"I missed you so much." He said. I turned my head and kissed him.

"Please don't leave me Cyrus." I said quietly. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him.

"I would never dream of it."