The Movie

—TJ's POV—

I told Cyrus it was a scary movie but he said he wanted to watch it for me. I tried to reassure him but he wasn't giving in.

The movie started and we all sat there in silence. Something would jump out and Cyrus would grab my arm. I was worried.

"Cyrus, do you want to leave? I really don't mind." I whispered in his ear.

"No. You wanted to watch this so I'm going to sit through it with you." He whispered back. He was so stubborn.

I moved the arm rest that was between us and put my arm around his shoulder. He leaned into me snuggled up into my chest.

"Thanks." He said quietly.

"No problem."

When he would get scared, he would hide his face in my shirt. I thought it was adorable but I didn't want him to get to scared.

I tried to ask him over and over if he wanted to leave but each time he would decline. I sighed in defeat.

——————————————————

Cyrus's Head was leaning on my chest as the movie came to an end.

"Cyrus are you okay?" I asked as the credits started rolling. He just let out a very quiet snore.

I laughed which caused him to wake up.

"What's so funny?" He asked curiously.

"You fell asleep. And you snored which was adorable." I said.

"Oh shut up. Can we go to the park?" He asked. We stood up and walked out holding hands.

"Yeah. We can do anything you want." I said.

"Okay. Then I want to go to the park. To the swings." He said.

I chuckled a little because I knew which swings he was talking about.

"Okay then let's go." We continued walking towards the exits.

"Cyrus? Tj?" I heard.

"Shit!" Cyrus exclaimed quietly.

We turned around to see who it was. It was Andi.

—Cyrus's POV—

"Hey Andi." I said. I can't believe she's here. I haven't told her I'm gay yet.

"Hey Cyrus. What are you guys doing here? And where's Buffy?" Andi asked.

"Oh well—um— were on a date." I said. "As for Buffy, I don't know."

"Wait, you and Tj are on a date? Why?"

"Because Tj is my boyfriend. And he asked me yesterday if I wanted to go." I said.

"I didn't know you were gay." She said.

"Neither did anyone else. Except Buffy." I added.

"Wait, Buffy knew you were gay?" She asked. I nodded. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"You don't want to know." I said.

"Yeah actually I do." She said angrily. Jonah came up beside her.

"Hey, what's up guys?" He asked cheerfully.

"The reason I didn't tell you I was gay is because I had a crush on Jonah. Who was your boyfriend at the time!" I exclaimed. "Come on Tj."

I turned around and pulled TJ's hand.

"Cyrus Wait!" Jonah placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Jonah I can't talk about this right now. It's nothing against you but I just can't. I'll talk to you later." I said.