Hurt

—Cyrus's POV—

Tj pushed me out of the room quickly.

"Tj, come on!" I screamed. I ran to the doorway. He stood up and started walking toward the door when a large tree crashed into the room. "Tj, no!"

I shielded my eyes from all of the wreckage. When I looked, I couldn't see Tj anywhere.

"Tj!" I ran into the room. I didn't care that the storm was still raging outside. "Tj!"

I moved desks and chairs. The teacher ran into the room.

"Cyrus! Come back into the hall!" She screamed over the roaring storm.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm looking for my freaking boyfriend who, if you didn't know, is trapped under all this rubbish!" I screamed.

I started breaking branches and moving leaves.

"Tj, please." I started sobbing. "Please!"

"Cyrus." I heard quietly. "Help."

I ran towards the sound.

"Can you hear me?" I heard quietly. Tj sounded hoarse and hurt.

"I can hear you. I'm here baby." I said. "Where are you?"

"Over here." He said. I saw his hand raise weakly. I ran over to him and dropped down beside him.

He was bleeding from cuts on his face and arms. Some looked deep and bad.

There were branches and limbs on top of him. I started pulling them off of him. He screamed.

"Cyrus—I think—I think my leg is broken." He said breathlessly. I carefully pulled the branch off of his leg.

He started to hyperventilate and started to cry.

"Hey, Hey, Hey, Don't worry. Your going to be fine. I promise." I kissed his forehead to calm him down.

"I said that to you and now look. I'm trapped under a tree!" He screamed. I grabbed his hand.

"Tj I promise your going to be okay." I said. "I'll be right back. I'm going to get the teacher to call the paramedics."

"The storm. They won't be able to get here." He said.

I ran and got the teacher.

"You need to call 911 now. A student is hurt and is trapped under branches." I said calmly.

"Cyrus, i don't think they can get here because of the storm." She said. I started getting angry.

"Call the damn paramedics! My boyfriend is trapped under a tree so you need to be a fucking adult and call the paramedics now." I said. She backed up a little, looking shocked, and took out her phone.

The storm was letting up a little outside. Hopefully they can get here. I ran back over to Tj and helped him sit up.

I gave Tj my hand and tried to help him up. I put my arm around his waist and helped him to stand up. He put his arm around my shoulder.

"Don't worry. Your going to be fine." I said.

"You already said that Cyrus." He said sounding annoyed.

"I know. I was saying it more for my benefit than yours. Even though I may look calm, I'm still panicking."

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to sound annoyed." He said.

"Tj your in a lot of pain. It's fine if your annoyed. Let's just get you out of this room. Luckily the storm is dying down so maybe we can get you to the hospital." I said.