Royalty

Heyyyy guyssss!! This chapter is going to be about Tyler and Marty and their date. Hope you like it!!

Ps-The picture is of Tyler since he's not a real character.

——————————————————

—Tyler's POV—

I walk up to Marty's front door. Damn, why was I so nervous? It was just a date. What am I talking about?

Of course it's not just a date. It's the date. It's the date that I didn't know I wanted so bad. I reached up and knocked a few times on the door.

When it opened, Marty stepped out with a big smile on his face.

"Woah." I said in shock. I looked at Marty.

He looked amazing. Marty blushed.

"Shut up." He said. I smiled at him.

"You look amazing. And your blush is adorable." I said. Marty smiled at me and walked towards me.

"You okay?" Marty asked. He looked at me with concern. I shook my head to get me out of my trance.

"Oh yeah sorry. I was just—woah." I said again. "You look really cute. Maybe I shouldn't take you on this date. Someone might steal you."

He chuckled lightly as we started walking.

"Let em' try. I won't be going anywhere." He said. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks as he said that.

Marty shivered a little from the cold.

"Are you cold?" I asked. Marty just shook his head. "Marty come on."

"I'm a little cold but I'm fine."

"Your freezing." I took off my sweatshirt and handed it to him. "Here. Put this on, it'll keep you warm."

Marty blushed as he took the sweatshirt.

"Thanks." He said. He took of his beanie and pulled on the hoodie. He kept a part of the hoodie over his nose.

"Are you okay? Your keeping that over your face." I said. I looked at him with concern.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just really like the smell of your cologne." He said. "Tyler?"

"Yeah?"

"My hand is a little cold. Do you think you could warm it up?" He asked innocently. I giggled softly as he reached out his hand.

"Of course."

I reached out and intertwined our fingers. With my thumb, I subconsciously caressed the back of his hand.

————————————————————

When we got to the stadium, I handed the person our tickets and we walked inside.

We held each other's hand tightly so we wouldn't lose each other.

"Hey, are you hungry?" I asked.