I Missed This

—Cyrus's POV—

"Um—."

I didn't say anything for a moment then I ran forward and jumped into TJ's arms. He giggled as he caught me. I began kissing all over his face.

"Yes, Yes, yes, yes, yes!" I exclaimed. I wrapped my arms around him tightly and he buried his face in my shoulder.

I heard a sob come from my shoulder.

"Tj? Baby, what's wrong?" I looked at him and cupped the side of his face. "Did I hurt you? I'm sorry."

He laughed. "You didn't hurt me you dork. I'm really happy. I love you so much and now I get to spend the rest of my life with you." Tj started crying more as he kissed me.

"I love you so much. We get to have a family together. We get to have a life together. I'm so happy you asked me." I said as we hugged again. This time we didn't let go.

I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck and he did the same to me. We both stood there and cried into each other's shoulders.

————————————————————

After we finished crying, we finished eating and went home. We were cuddled on the couch watching a movie.

"Tj, when do you have to go back to Miami?" I asked as I laid my head on his chest.

"Never. I'm staying here. I'm transferring to Utah." I sat up quickly and looked at him with panic. "Babe what's wrong?"

"You gave up your basketball scholarship." I said quietly.

"Cyrus I don't care about basketball. I only care about you. I want to be with you." Tj said. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

"But—."

"No buts Muffin. Your stuck with me forever." Tj said. He kissed my forehead.

"Unless I divorce you."

"There is that. But I hope you never do that." I sat up and got onto TJ's lap and kissed him deeply.

"I'll never do that." I kissed his jawline. "You know what we haven't done in a while?"

He flipped us around so I was laying with my back on the couch and Tj over me. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"This." Tj started to kiss at my neck and suck on it. I let my hands wander and they found their way under his shirt.

I rubbed my hands across his back and chest and then grabbed the hem of his shirt and lifted it.

He broke the kiss and pulled his shirt off then reached down and pulled mine off.

He leaned back down and started kissing down my chest and licked at my nipple.

"Wait, Tj wait." I pushed him back and he pouted. "We should probably go upstairs."

He chuckled then stood up and helped me up. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Jump." I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me upstairs.

We got to our room and he pushed me against the wall and started kissing me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

My erection was poking his stomach and his was poking my ass. He set me down and I pushed him backwards into the bed.

I crawled on top of him and kissed down his jawline and onto his neck. I stayed at one spot and started to leave a hickey.

Tj was moaning under me as I grinded our crotches together. I kissed down his chest and stopped at his nipple. I licked it and bit at it gently.

When I got down to his abs, I kissed every one of them. TJ's hand were squeezing my butt.

"Stop teasing me." Tj moaned.

I smirked and unbuttoned his pants and pulled his pants and underwear down as one. His hard dick bobbed up and down until I caught it in my mouth.

As I bobbed up and down TJ's moans got louder. He placed a hand on the back of my head and gently guided me.

"Cyrus I'm gonna—I'm gonna c-cum." I pulled off his dick and didn't let him cum. "God your suck a cock tease."

He reached down and pulled down my pants along with my underwear. He flipped me so I was under him and kissed me deeply while grinding our erections together.

We both moaned loudly into the kiss. I broke the kiss and looked at him.

"If you want to cum so bad then do it in me." I said. He leaned back down and kissed me again.

"You sure?"

"Tj I'm sure every other time so why would it be any different now?" I asked.  He laughed and kissed me deeply.

He got off the bed and pulled me to the edge. He put my legs over his shoulders and grabbed the lube.

He put lube on his fingers and on his dick. He pressed a finger on my asshole and made me moan loudly.

"No stretching. Just do it." I said breathlessly.

"Cyrus I don't want to hurt you." He said compassionately.

"You won't hurt me I promise."

He lined his dick up with my ass and started pushing in.

"Your so tight." Tj said quietly.

"Yeah and your so big." He leaned down and kissed me.

"I know."

"Cocky aren't we?" I said laughing.

He pushed in more and more until he was all the way in. We were both moaning loudly.

All of a sudden we heard banging on the door.

"Keep it down!" My mom screamed.

"Mom! Privacy!!" I screamed. She walked down the stairs laughing. "I hate her."

Tj laughed and kissed me. He pulled out and pushed back in and got quicker and harder every time until he got into a rhythm.

"O-oh Tj." I moaned as he pounded against me. "That f-feels so g-good."

My dick started spewing cum onto my stomach and chest.

After a minute, TJ's breath started getting ragged.

"I'm—I'm gonna c-cum!" Tj exclaimed as he released into me.

He moaned again and collapsed onto me. He kissed my chest lovingly. After a minute he pulled out and got off me.

"Ew you got your cum all over me." He whined.

"Yeah and you get yours all in me." I retorted. His face flushed a deep red.

"Let's just go take a shower."

I laughed and followed him into the bathroom.

————————————————————

I moved closer to Tj and laid my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I missed this. I missed cuddling and watching tv together. I missed you." I said. He kissed my forehead.

"I missed you so much. But now, I'll never leave your side." Tj said.

"I love you Tj."

"I love you too muffin."