Me too

—TJ's POV—

I woke up with Cyrus in my arms. I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Wake up baby." I said softly. His eyes opened slowly. "Good morning Muffin."

He smiled up at me. It was the most adorable smile I have ever seen.

"Damn I missed that smile. I missed this. I missed you." I said. He reached up and kissed my lips softly.

"I missed you too." He said. He kissed on my jawline. I felt my cheeks heat up. "Your blushing."

He sat up laughing.

"Teasing me isn't funny." I said as I gently pushed him back on the bed and started kissing on his neck.

Here it is. Y'all have been wanting it.

⚠️SEX SCENE⚠️

I went back up to his lips and kissed them softly as I grinded our crotches together.

Cyrus moaned into the kiss but blushed when he heard himself.

I laughed and started to pull my shirt off. Cyrus grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head as I did the same.

Cyrus pushes me back as he began to kiss down my jaw line and onto my neck. He stayed at one part of my neck and started kissing and sucking. That was going to be one hell of a hickey.

He went down to my nipples and licked and sucked at one of them. I started moaning.

"Oh Cyrus." I said breathlessly. He moved to my other nipple and did the same.

He continued kissing down my body until he got to my pants. He kissed the bulge that was growing in them. He slipped his hand under the waist band of my underwear and wrapped his hand around my hardening dick.

I gasped when I felt his hand come in contact with my hard meat. He stroked it a few times before bringing his hand out. He pulled my sweatpants and underwear down and off then went back up to my dick.

He stroked my dick a few times before taking it into his mouth.

"Cyrus." I moaned.

He started bobbing up and down slowly and started going faster and faster. I was moaning loudly and I didn't care who heard.

After a minute or two, my breaths started getting short and fast.

"C-Cyrus I'm gonna c-cum." I managed to say. Cyrus brought his mouth of my dick.

"Tj I want you inside of me." He said quietly.

"Are you sure? I know we've done it before but I don't want to do it unless your sure." I said.

"I'm sure. Please Tj." He said. I got off the bed and pulled down his pants and underwear.

"Bend over the bed." I said softly. He blended over the bed and I got the lube.

I put some on my dick and put some on my fingers.

"You ready?" I asked. He nodded.

I slipped a finger into his hole. He moaned out. I slipped another finger in.

"Tj." Cyrus moaned. "I want you not your fingers."

"Okay. Your absolutely sure?" I asked.

"I'm sure."

I lined myself up and pushed in slowly. Cyrus moaned out loudly.

I pushed in more and more until my entire dick was in. I pulled out and went back in, getting faster each time.

"O-oh Tj." Cyrus moaned. "Faster."

I went in and out faster.

"Harder."

I went in and out harder.

We were both moaning really loud by this point.

"Cyrus, I'm g-going to c-cum." I say breathlessly.

"Okay. Do it." He said.

I released into him and draped myself over his back.

⚠️SEX SCENE OVER⚠️

I kissed his shoulder.

"I love you Muffin." I said.

"I love you too Greenie." Cyrus looked at the clock. "Shit! Tj! We have school!"

"Dammit!" I yelled. "Can't we just stay in bed and watch tv?"

Cyrus contemplates it for a second.

"No we can't. Let's go get a shower and get ready." He said.

While we were in the shower, I may or may not have given Cyrus a hickey.

————————————————————

We ran down the sidewalk as fast as we could towards the school. On the way there, Cyrus jumped on my back.

"Cyrus!" I exclaimed laughing.

"Carry me!" He whined.

"Fine. Only because I love you."

"I know." He leaned down and kissed my cheek.

When we got to school, we saw Buffy and Andi talking outside the door.

"Hey guys. We need to talk to you." Cyrus said. He jumped down from my back and grabbed my hand.

"What's up?" Andi asked.

"Is everything okay?" Buffy added.

"Yeah everything is amazing." I said. I looked down at mine and Cyrus's intertwined fingers. "Everything is perfect."

"So what do you need to tell us?" Andi asked.

"Tj and I are back together." Cyrus said. All I heard was a squeal and we were engulfed in hugs.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" Buffy exclaimed.

"Me too!" Andi said. I looked over at Cyrus.

He was smiling from ear to ear.

"I love you." I said. I leaned over and kissed him softly.

"I love you too."

"I'm really glad you guys made up." Andi said hugging us both again.

I wrapped my arms around Cyrus's waist and hugged him.

"Me too."