Goodbye

Make sure to read the bold print at the end!! It'll answer a question some of you have! Okay, enjoy!!

—TJ's POV—

"Come here baby." I pulled Cyrus closer to me on the couch. He was still really upset about earlier.

I wrapped my arms around him and threw a blanket on top of us. He laid his head on my chest And sniffled.

"Are you okay muffin?" I asked. I looked down at him with concern.

He intertwined our fingers and put on a fake smile.

"Yeah Greenie. I'm fine." He lied.

"I know your not. Please talk to me." I kissed his forehead. A few tears fell down his cheek.

He hid his face in my chest.

"I'm fine." He said muffled.

"Cyrus I know your not. But if you don't want to talk about it then we won't." I said. I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen.

Diane wasn't home, as she was at work. I went to the fridge and looked for something to snack on.

I heard footsteps at the entrance to the kitchen. I looked up at Cyrus standing there. His face was red and his eyes were puffy. There were still lots of tears flowing down his cheeks.

"A-are you—are you m-mad at me?" He asked quietly. He looked down at the floor and let his tears fall.

I ran over to him and wrapped him in a hug. I held him close to me.

"I'm not mad at you." I said.

"Do you p-promise?" Cyrus asked.

"I promise muffin." He wrapped his arms tighter around me and leaned his head onto my chest.

Then I realized he was sobbing into my into my shirt.

"Muffin what's wrong?" I looked at him with concern. "Please tell me."

"I'm j-just—I don't know what I did to deserve you. Your sweet, loving, your my everything. Your perfect. I love you Tj."

Those words. Sure we had said them before but it was always in a hurry like when we left for classes. We never really said it slowly like this.

I love you can't even begin to explain how much Cyrus means to me. Cyrus is perfect. I don't understand how I got so lucky.

"Tj?" Cyrus looked up and me. Then his face turned to worry. "Tj, what's wrong?"

I wiped my tears away and hugged him.

"Nothing. I love you so much Cyrus. I didn't realize how much I loved you until now." I said. I started crying again.

"How much is it?" Cyrus asked shyly.

"It's a lot. Words can't even begin to explain how much it is." He stood on his toes and kissed me.

"Looks like Scary basketball guy is all mushy on the inside." Cyrus said. He poked my stomach. "Feels mushy."

"Oh shut up." I hugged him again then we went back and cuddled on the couch.

————————————————————

—Buffy's POV—

"Buffy, come on!"

"I'm coming!" I yelled. I ran out of my front door. "Are you ready?"

"I've been ready for the past ten minutes."