In Love

—Jonah's POV—

Knock knock knock

Why is there someone knocking at my window? It's midnight!

"Ugh!" I exclaimed. The knocking at my window kept on.

I walked over to my window.

"Marty what the fuck? How did you get up here?" I asked. My room was on the second floor.

"The better question" he climbed into my room. "Is how I got up here with a pizza."

He laughed and went and sat on my bed with the pizza.

"Oh my god." I said. "I have the best boyfriend ever."

"Yes you do. Come eat. It's getting cold." He opened up the pizza box and grabbed a slice.

I went over and grabbed a piece of pizza and my laptop.

"Wanna watch Netflix?" I asked.

"Sure." He moved up next to me and sat at the top of my bed and laid his head on my shoulder. "What are we gonna watch?"

"Supernatural?" I suggested.

"Ooh yes." I put on supernatural and we watched it and ate pizza until we fell asleep.

————————————————————

I woke up and my head was leaning against Marty's. My laptop was still open and my lamp was on.

I closed my laptop and set it on the end table. I turned off my lamp and cuddled up to Marty.

I laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist. He opened his eyes slowly and smiled at me.

"What time is it?" He asked sleepily.

"Like 3:00 am. Let's go back to sleep." I said. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"That's sounds great."

————————————————————

"Jonah Beck?" My mom asked loudly.

I opened my eyes in shock.

"Why is Marty sleeping in your bed?" She asked. I looked at Marty. He was still sleeping peacefully.

He looked adorable when he was asleep.

"He—um—he came over last night with pizza. We watched Netflix and fell asleep." I said. I rubbed my eyes sleepily.

"That doesn't explain why you were wrapped up in each other's arms." She said calmly. She didn't sound angry, just confused.

"Um—remember when he came over and we walked to school together?" I asked. She nodded. "There was a reason for that."

"What is it?"

"Marty's my boyfriend. He came over last night and we had a miniature date." I said.

"Okay. Wait you two didn't—."

"Oh god mom. No!" I exclaimed. She laughed.

"Wake him up. Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes. We're having pancakes and sausage(the irony)." She said.

"Ok we will be down in a few." I said.

She walked out of my room and shut my door. I laid back down next to Marty and kissed him.

"Hey, you, wake up." I poked his nose. He just stayed asleep. "Fine."

I grabbed his and started tickling him. His eyes opened in shock and he started laughing.

"Stop! Please stop!" He exclaimed breathlessly. I continued tickling him.

He laughed loudly.

"Jonah! Stop!" He finally hugged me tightly and pinned my arms down.

"Fine. But at least your awake. Pancakes will be done in a few minutes." I said. I kissed him lightly.

"Wait do your parents know I'm here?" He asked.

"Yep. My mom was the one to tell me to wake you up." I said.

"Your parents are great." He said.

————————————————————

"We're leaving!" I called. Marty and I were walking to The Spoon.

We walked down the sidewalk talking about anything and everything when we saw Buffy crying on a park bench.

"Buffy?" We both said but she couldn't hear us. We started to walk over when Cyrus and Tj ran up to her.

I wanted to walk up to them but I didn't want to see Cyrus. Even though I like Marty, I think I'm in love with Cyrus.

"Come on, let's go see what's wrong." Marty said. He started walking but I stayed still. "Jonah?"

"You go. I don't think I can." I said. He looked at me confused.

"Jonah what's wrong?"

I looked over at Cyrus. Marty followed my gaze and then looked back at me.

"Cyrus." He stated. I didn't look at him. "You still like him."

"No Marty. I think I'm in love with him." I said. Marty scoffed.

"Okay well when you figure out what your feelings are for me, let me know." He started walking away.

"Marty wait." I grabbed his hand but he jerked it out of my grip.

"No. Your obviously in love with him and not me." He said sourly.

"Marty.." I said.

"No. Leave me alone until you figure everything out. Goodbye Jonah." He walked away.

I fell onto the ground and let tears fall down my face. I sat there and cried until I heard footsteps walking closer to me. I looked up at the person standing before me.

"Jonah?" It was Cyrus.

"Go away Cyrus." I said flatly.

"Jonah." He sounded hurt. I hated myself for hurting him. "What's going on?"

"Cyrus it's just to hard to talk to you right now. Please go away." I said.

"Why is it hard to talk to me? What's going on?" He asked. I stood up and looked at him.

"You really don't know do you?" I asked.

"No I don't. Please tell me."

"Cyrus I can barely stand to see you. It hurts so much to see you with Tj." I paused. "Cyrus I'm in love with you."

"What?" He asked quietly.

"Cyrus I'm in love with you!" I exclaimed. "I can't stand to see you with Tj. It just hurts to much."

I started to walk away but Cyrus grabbed my hand. Then I felt a pair of lips on mine that left just as soon as they came.

I stood there shocked. My fingers came up to my lips.

Cyrus just kissed me.