"Work"

—Marty's POV—

I opened my eyes slowly and looked up at the boy next to me. All the memories from yesterday came flowing back as I looked at Tyler.

I sat up and kissed him softly. Then I got off the bed and walked out of my room and down the stairs.

"Good morning sweetie." My mom came over and kissed my forehead. "Where's Tyler?"

"Morning mom. He's still upstairs asleep." My little sister ran up and hugged me. "Good morning beautiful."

I knelt down and kissed her forehead as she giggled.

"Do you know how old I am, Marty?" She asked.

"Um, are you 4?" I asked.

"No." She giggled.

"What about 3?"

"Nope." She laughed. "I'm 5."

"Oh my god. No! Your growing up to fast!" I exclaimed. I scooped her up and started tickling her.

"No! Marty!" She started laughing loudly. "Marty!"

My mom started laughing as she walked back into the room.

"Okay, okay. Put her down. Let her breath." She said laughing. I put Christy down and she ran off laughing.

"Where's dad?" I asked.

"He had to go into work." Mom said as she sat down.

"Oh. Okay." I said sadly.

"You okay?" Mom asked. She looked at me concerned.

"Yeah he's just been at work a lot lately."

She grabbed my hand and brushed her thumb over the back of my hand.

"I know. But he's still there for us." Mom said. "How about I go make some chocolate chip pancakes?"

"Pancakes sound good." I said. She hasn't made chocolate chip pancakes since I was younger.

She used to make them all the time when I was sad or upset. I walked into the kitchen and sat on a stool at the counter.

I used to love watching her cook. I felt hands wrap around my waist and a head on my shoulder.

"Good morning." Tyler said. His voice was husky and it was adorable.

"Good morning beautiful." I said. "How'd you sleep?"

Tyler sat on the stool beside me and took my hand.

"Good. What about you?"

"Good. Mom is making pancakes." I said.

"Ooh pancakes sound good." Tyler said.

"Who's this?" Christy came up to us.

"This is Tyler. He's my boyfriend." I said. "Tyler, this is Christine."

Christy looked amazed.

"You can have a boyfriend? Mom! How come he can have one and I can't?" Christy crossed her arms and pouted.

"Because Marty's older than you." Mom said.

Tyler leaned down to Christy.

"Don't worry. Your so pretty. You'll have a boyfriend in no time." He said. Christy giggled.

"Thank you." She said smiling.

"Your welcome Christine."

"You can call me Christy if you want." I looked at her surprised.

"I thought I was the only of that could call you that." I said.

"He's nice. He called me pretty." Christy said.

"You can call me Ty if you want." Tyler said smiling at her.

"What about Ty-Ty?" Christy asked.

"Of course."

Christy wrapped her arms around Tyler's neck and hugged him.

"I'm going to color now!" She exclaimed. Then she ran off into the other room.

My mom, Tyler, and I both sat there amazed.

"I've never seen her warm up to someone that quickly. She didn't even warm up to me that quickly and I've known her since she was born." I said.

"It seems like she really likes you Tyler." Mom said.

"Yeah it does. Ty-Ty." I teased. He elbowed me.

"Hey! Only she can call me that." He said.

"Fine. Then what can I call you?" I asked.

Tyler thought for a second.

"I don't know." He said.

"What about Blue? Your eyes are blue and I could honestly look at them all day. They're so beautiful."

"I like Blue." Tyler said as his face turned a dark shade of red.

After a few minutes, he looked at me.

"What's your middle name?" He asked.

"Joseph. Why?"

"Well, I figured since you have a nickname for me, then I should have one for you. What do you think about Mj?" I leaned forward and kissed him softly.

"It's great."

After that we sat there for the next few minutes in silence. I kept staring off into space. I was worried about something I jus didn't know how to say it.

Tyler must have noticed something was wrong because he squeezed my hand reassuringly.

He leaned over to my ear. "Are you okay?"

I just shook my head. "Mom, we will be back down in a minute."

I got off the stool and pulled Tyler with me.

"Are you okay sweetie?" She asked. I nodded my head as we walked up to my room.

————————————————————

Okayyyyy. I hope you guys like this chapter!!

The next few chapters will just be about Tyler and Marty but then I'll be starting the book and I'll get back to tyrus!!

Okayyyy. I hope you all are enjoying this!!!

Byeeeeeeee!!!