The Morning After

[Roman's pov]

I wake up first out of us first. It's so warm and I'm afraid of waking them up, so I don't leave the bed. Luckily, Logan wakes up soon, followed by Patton.

"Good morning guys"Patton said with a yawn.

"Should we wake him up?" Logan asked, pointing to a sleeping Virgil, who looked adorable.

"No, he needs the sleep. You guys can head down, I'll stay with him" I told them. They listened and joined my parents for breakfast. After a few minutes, the adorable kitten wakes up. I may or may not have a crush on him.

"*yawn* where am I?" Virgil asked sleepily. 

"In my bed, silly" I answered. Which cause Virgil to laugh like crazy and me to give him the 'what?' look.

"Do you realize how wrong that sounds?" Virgil asked, still laughing. 

"Oh fuck" I said, kinda loud. 

"Language, Roman" Patton scolded. Apparently loud enough for Patton to hear.

"Sorry Pat" I apologized.

"It's okay, just don't do it again. Anyways, I came here to tell you that me and Logan are leaving now" Patton informed me.

"Okay, see ya guys monday" I said, waving. Virgil gave him a two finger salute and Patton waved back, leaving.

"You staying for longer?" I asked Virgil.

"Please? I don't want to go back, not yet" Virgil answered, almost begging. Fear filled up his eyes so quickly as he said it.

"Of course Virg. I promised to keep you safe, you don't have to back to her yet" I told him. I wrapped my arms around him and rubbed his back.

"Thanks Roman" He whispered, leaning into my touch.

"How about we go eat something? I won't force you to eat to much" I asked him.

"Okay" He whispered in response, getting up and out of my hold. We headed downstairs.

"Morning kids" Mom greeted us as we entered the kitchen. Ace passed us both plates of pancakes. (a/n everyone always eats pancakes in fan fics, so I had to include them)

"We have to go do um something, so we'll be back later. Don't make a mess" Ace told us.

"I'm leaving you money for lunch if we're later than we plan to be, love you guys" Mom said, placing money on the table.

"Love ya, we'll see you guys later" They said at the same time, which caused me and Virgil to laugh. We both waved and I got up and locked the door.

"They're totally going to go fuck, right?" Virgil said. I immediately started to blush.

"Virgil, don't say that about my parents" I said in a whisper scream. He was probably right though.

"Sorry Ro" He said, looking kinda guilty.

"Don't sweat it, what do you want to do?" I asked him.

"Fuck" He exclaimed. I blushed so hard my cheeks became the color red. If you looked up red in the dictionary, my cheeks would be the definition. 

"W-what?" I asked him. 

"Sorry, I hit my toe against the table" He clarified. Is it bad that I kinda wanted him to mean it?

"Oh, are you gonna be alright?" I asked him, walking over to the table.

"As alright as I can be, Princey" He responded. I love the nickname Princey almost as much as I love Virgil. What? I don't love Virgil, you don't know what your talking about.

"Good, let's go watch a movie" I said. He nodded and we went to my room to watch Aladdin.

I think I want to snuggle and be with Virgil forever. I may or may not love him.

I don't what this is. I'm bad at fluff and filler chapters so yeah. There's only one way to describe how bad this chapter is. Stairs. That's how horrible it is. Just accept it, I'll try to right something better next chapter. Well anyways, thanks for reading. Comment, vote, whatever.

-SoftxRacoon