A little look into the duo's life inspired by my interest in mental disorders.

Song: Semi Automatic by Twenty One Pilots

[a weird third person pov]

Have you ever heard of a disorder called bipolar?

Do you know what that disorder is?

Bipolar is a mental disorder that causes shifts in people's mood and energy. This specific disorder can cause to types of episodes that can last weeks or months. One is manic and the other is depressive.

 Manic episodes make a person irritabile, restless, unable to concentrate. They're thoughts are always racing, they tend to speak fast, and jump between ideas during manic episodes. The often experience sleeplessness, increased sexual behavior, a heightened sense of self importance, and spending sprees. They're behavior can be proactive, intrusive, and/or aggressive. During a manic episode, they will deny that anything is wrong.

Depressive episodes make a person have an anxious, sad, or empty- feeling mood. These episodes can cause feelings of hopelessness, pessimism, guilt, worthlessness, and helplessness. People experience loss of interest or pleasure in activities, decreased energy, fatigue, difficulty concentrating, remembering or making decisions, restlessness, and irritability. A person during a depressive episode can be sleeping too much or experience sleeplessness. Also, changes in appetite, which can result in unintended weight gain or loss.  During a depressive episode, they will experience thoughts of death or suicide.

Keep this in mind, will ya?

Meet Deceit, or Daimon. He is a little restless and bad at focusing, but he has a lot of ideas. He talks really fast, so he goes between them quickly. He's important, at least that's what he says. Deceit is the anger behind this duo. He impulsive and easily irritated, so don't get on his bad side.

Oh I did say duo, I should introduce you to his partner in crime.

Meet Depression, or Dell. Be nice to him, he often feels a little worthless and is on the pessimistic side. Oh, and if he seems tired, he is. Don't ask him to remember anything or make decisions for you, you will get no help. Just because he's a little thin and fatigues looking does not mean he doesn't help. He too is easily irritated. Depression oftens thinks of death, so he maybe planning yours. Because none of this is really an interest to him, he tends to stray away from the physical side. He brings the emotional trauma. 

On their own, they could be decent at what they do. Deceit being extremely physical, he could do a lot of damage but would get into trouble quickly. Depression being more emotional, could verbally destroy someone's mind, but someone could learn to block him out. They balance each other out. Together, they can make someone's life fucking miserable.

I hoped you guys liked this. It's not my usual shit writing and actually kinda good. Sorry it has nothing to do with the main couple. I'm quite interested in different mental disorders, and bipolar was one I researched long ago. As I thought of Deceit and Depression, they really reminded me of the disorder, so I decided to share that with you guys. Well anyways, thanks for reading. Comment, vote, whatever.

-SoftxRacoon