Day Five has supposed to be goodbyes

A/N just ignore the day part. it'll never be accurate. i'm gonna stop bothering you guys about it.
[Logan's pov]

Virgil and I went over to the door to open it after I heard a knock. It must be Pranks for father and dad are about out.

"Hey, lil bro, how's it going? Oh and hi to you too, Virgil" Pranks said as he walked.

"I think it's going pretty well for him, you know considering that he has two new boyfriends" Virgil answered for me with a smirk. He made me blush even more by kissing me on the cheek.

"Dude, that's awesome. I could barely get one guy to date me, and you've got three boyfriends" Pranks exclaimed. He playfully punched me on the shoulder.

"Pranks! How's Missy?" Patton yelled from the couch. I think he caught all of us off guard as both Pranks and Virgil jumped back a bit.

"He's doing great, Patton" Pranks answered. Patton nodded with a smile.

"Well, I'm gonna let you to run off now. See ya later, guys" Pranks said to Virgil and me. He then ran up the stairs, and Virgil and I went back to the couch where Roman and Patton were. Back to watching nothing and cuddling. This was enjoyable.

-Time Skip by two days-

"Glad that you can feel your arms again" Roman said. I think he was trying to avoid saying goodbye.

"Me too, Roman" I laughed. I patted him on the arm cause I could do that again. He flashed me his handsome grin.

"See ya in school, Lo" Patton said. He was quite cheery, but I knew he was a little sad to leave.

"It's you, not ya" I corrected. He laughed and gave me a hug before going to Missy. I turned to Virgil. He was checking his phone when he looked up at me and said,

"I can't go home"

I won't keep you on this cliffhanger for too long. I don't think that's very good for you guys though. Well anyways, thanks for reading. Comment, vote, whatever.

-SoftxRacoon