More Truth or Dare

Sassy had poured him a glass of water, knowing that he will need it. Sophia poured the cinnamon on the spoon and gave it to Harry. Louis took out his phone ready to film this. Harry looked at the camera. “Hey, I am going to do the cinnamon challenge as a dare. So here goes nothing.” He stuck the entire spoon in his mouth, and after a few moments, he started coughing and spit the cinnamon into the sink and grabbed the tall glass of water. Everyone was laughing his or her heads off.  “Very ice Harry. Wonderful performance. When I was a freshman in high school, I decided to try it. It was hilarious. Michaela has it on her computer if you want me to show it to you so that you don’t feel bad about it.”

“I’ll go get it.” Michaela went to her room to get her computer. ”Here’s the video.” She played the video and the entire room erupted with laughter, as they had at Harry’s fail. Harry was laughing also, but kept coughing and drinking water to help clear his throat.

“This has been a really fun time, but I am afraid that we must go. We have a concert on Saturday, and I don’t want to disappoint the fans.” Zayn said as he was leading Sophia to the door.

“Yes, that would not be good. We all had a really great time, and we will see you later.” Callie said.

“I don’t want to go!” Louis sadly said, as he was facing Callie.

“I will see you Monday though right?”

“Yes, but that gives me enough time to miss your beautiful face. I don’t want that. I want you to be by my side all the time so that I will never miss you.”

“That’s really sweet Louis, but I have not known you very long.”

“I know but I would like to know you better. I will call you later. Bye Callie.” And he lightly kissed her cheek. He turned and walked down the sidewalk.

Lizzy and Niall were still in the kitchen, while Niall was still snacking on some ice cream. “Niall thanks so much for today.” Lizzy said,

“Your welcome, princess, when will I see you again? Tuesday is too late. How about tomorrow?”

“But ya’ll have a concert.”

“We will get ya’ll passes. You could hang out with us backstage. You and all your friends.”

“I am not sure if the other boys would like that.”

“I don’t care. I want you back there, and if it  means having your friends there with you, then fine.”

“How am I supposed to receive the passes?”

“ We will drop them in your mailbox, when we are on our way to go to the venue. Then you should meet us there at around 4.”

“What time is the concert?”

“8”

“But that’s four hours before the concert.”

“I want you to see what I love doing and get the full experience.”

“Ok, I will tell the girls.”

“ And I will tell the guys. Everyone seems to be leaving so I must go. Bye Lizzy. Oh, what’s your number?”

“ 678-124-0826”

“ Be expecting a text. Bye Lizzy.” He gave her a hug, and with that walked out the door to the car.

Sassy and Harry were at the foot of the stairs. “Hazza, I must be going m’lady. I must bid you farewell.”

“Goodbye my knight in shining armor. I wish that you had conquered the challenge.”

“M’lady , I will conquer the next challenge you throw at me.”

“Run down the street stark naked.”