Good Boyfriend

Grudginly, Michaela got up in the morning for an early meeting at Starbucks wiht Liam. He had scheduled for her to meet her new manager, in hopes that Michaela could get more jobs that way. THrowing clothes on her body, Michaela rushed out of the door, spotting Louis and Callie on the couch.  Callie in Louis' arm crying. Michaela got into the cab that she had called earlier, and asked him to drive to the Starbucks by her house. 

Entering Starbucks, she saw Liam sitting and conversing with a pretty red headed girl, who had a bright smile on her face. She walked over to Liam, and sat down, as he handed her her favorite drink. Turning to look at the pretty girl and getting a better look at the girl who had pretty brown eyes, MIchaela smiled and said, "I am Michaela, nice to meet you. What's your name?"

"My name is Andrea, but my friends call me Andi."

"Nice to meet you Andi."

"Liam here, hired me to be your manager, and I hope that we can figure out where you want your career to go, and we need to set guidelines so that I don't book things that would make you feel uncomfortable."

"Wow. That's great."

"Good, now. There are a couple companies that have already looked at you, but what do you want to do with your career?"

"I just love the entire industry. I love the clothes that I get to wear, and it helps that I'm photogenic, like that  guy who smiled while running a marathon. Now as for my career, I want big shoots in tropical places, because that sounds amazing. But I would prefer jobs a little closer to home. I want to take my career as far as I can, and as far as I am wanted. What companies have looked at me?"

"I know that Versace has looked at you, when they found out that I was your manager."

Liam interjected, "Andrea or Andi is like a big shot when it comes to the modeling buisness. Everyone wants her, so count your blessings."

"This is why you're my boyfriend. You're the best baby." Michaela whispered into Liam's ear and the kissed his cheek.

"Yes. You do have a good boyfriend. Now Liam are you trusting?" She turned to Liam with a glimmer in her eyes. 

"What does any of this have to do with me?"

"Well, in some of the shoots, Michaela will have to be in provacative positions and maybe in bathing suits, if she wants to. She will be around multiple guy models. DO you trust her?"

"I do." Liam taking Michaela's hand and looking into  her eyes, as if she were the only one in the room.

" Great! Now. There is a shoot, that I think I could sign you up for. You would modeling withe JAcob Riley, i believe."

"Sounds wonderful. Just tell me when and where. Oh! and one more thing. What will happen to my makeup person from Free People?"

"Oh don't worry, she quit and will be your personal  hair and makeup lady."

"Perfect!"

"So your shoot with Jacob is in a week. And Michaela, we will keep in touch. Here's my number." Andi handed Michaela her card.

Andrea Peters- 713-739-9624

"Thank you so much Andi!" Michaela pulled the lady into a tight hug.

"You really are lucky to have him as your boyfriend."

"I know." Andi left Starbucks to be meeted by a montage of photograpers. They screamed at her, "ARE YOU SECRETLY DATING LIAMPAYENE.  I DON'T SEE MICHAELA! ARE YOU THE OTHER WOMAN?"

The barista had called the paps to get money, because she had seen Liam with Andi before Michaela had arrived. Andi rolled her eyes, and walked to her car. LIam and Michaela whitnessed the entire episode, and decided to take a back exit, but sadly, more paps were there. So making a run for it, Liam guided her to his car, and he tried not to run over the paps. Hurrying, they left the scene. Michaela was in a really good mood, since Liam had been so great to get Andi for her. They rocked out to Ed Sheeran and Emblem 3 and Olly Murs. Michaela dancing in the car for the people next to the to laugh at her silly movements, flipping her hair wildly, and moving her arms above her haid in to normal direction. Liam just jammed, and rocked his head back and forth, jumping in his seat a little.

Liam drove Andi to Oxford Street with the multitude of shops. Confused Michaela turned and asked him, "Why are we here?"

"Am I not alowed to be with you and take you shopping?"

"Lima I have been out of work for a while. I can't afford any of these shops."

"That's where I come in."

"Thank you, but no."

'You are my girlfriend and I want to spoil you. So get out of the car and have fun!" Michaela laughed and got out of the car. 

They had a ton of fun, with Michael's trying on crazy outfits. And when Liam liked an outfit, he would whislte at Michaela, then quietly get up and take her back to the dressing room. "Why do you do that Liam?" MIchaela asked after he had done the same action a couple times. "Why do you push me back?"

"Look over to your right." There were creepy guys checking her out.

"Oh." She replied, understanding where he came from.

"I don't like the way that they are ravaging you with their eyes."

"Ok." And she walked back into the dressing room, ready to leave.

The time spent to gether felt like only minutes, but before they knew it, the had missed lunch, and it was dinner. 

"I think we should go back to your house, because no doubt the others will be there." Liam said, taking her hand and leading her to his car.

"True, and they probably are wondering where we are." Just as she had said that both Lima and Michaela's phone went off.

"Hello?" MIchaela answered.

"Helo?" LIam said.

Both quickly hung up. "I think we should go." Michaela said, giving Liam a hurry up and step on the gas pedal type of look.

'I know. Somethings going down. Do you know? Liam said, finally stepping on hte metal.

"No Sassy never did. What about you?"

"Nope. Not a clue, Niall didn't say anything, but he said that we need to get over pronto. Somethings up, and I'm not sure whether it is good or bad. I think it may have something to do with Callie and Louis."

"Yeah, I know that it has been rough for them, and knowing how dramatic that they can be, I wouldn;t be surprised if a tornado of drama is going on. We will probably have to be the mediators." Michaela said, worried about what could be going on in her best friend's life. They hadn't talked lately, and Callie was being really stuid with Louis. Who knows what could be going on. Michaela got lost into thought during the quiet ride back to the house.