Changes

That was the year 2012 when the girls met and fell in love with the amazing boys of One Direction.. When the boys had left for their Take Me Home tour, the entire mood in the house changed as reality set in about the magnitude of the stardom of their boyfriends and finance. 

One evening after a long day at work and after taking care of Piper, Callie called Louis on Face Time. Seeing Louis, she almost burst into tears. "Hey Lou, how was your day?"

"It was fine. We had a ton of meet and greet people, and that was interesting to us to see who the favorites were. But other than that nothing too interesting. What about you?"

"Nothing really I just wanted to see your face to remind me whae my fiance looks like."

"I knowand I am sorry that I have been really busy. I miss Piper and you too."

"I miss you."

"Well it was good talking to you but the boys are about to play some video games and I really want in on some of the action. Bye"

"Bye." Callie picked up Piper from her crib and Piper crawled down the stairs backwards. Callie placed the girl into ther highchair and started fixing chicken into small pieces for Piper to eat. She gave it to Piper along with cut up strawberries and blueberries, and Callie started to fix fish tacos for dinner for everyone else. Michaela sweating from her dance class walked into the kitchen grabbing her post workout drink from the refrigorator. "Hey Cals."

"Hola chica, how was the class today?"

"It was a lot of fun. I learned a lot of new steps I can teach you and Sassy. I'm excited to show ya'll. It's gonna be fun. Let's have a dance party after we put Piper to bed tonight."

"If it will make you happy."

"In the class they even made a dance to Heart Attack"

"Well then we definately need to learn it to show it to the boy's when they get back in a week."

"I know! Did you talk to Lou about what ya'll wanna do when they get back?"

"No we really havent talked about anything lately. He always seems distracted when we talk like he can't wait to talk to someone else or do something else. But unless he has found someone else who is better for him than I am, which I don't think is possible, then I will work my hardest to make our relationship work."

"If that is what you really want."

"Yeah that's what I really want. Piper needs to have a father figure in her life, and Louis has been there for her. She is all I think about these days. It's amazing how she is crawling!"

"I know and I love spoiling her to no end. And by the way, I have a shoot that Andi booked for me in France for two days. I leave tomorrow morning." Michaela kissed Piper on the cheek as she hurried upstairs to take a quick shower before dinner was ready for everyone. 

Lizzy came home around 6 from her errands. She sat down with everyone for dinner, as Sassy started telling everyone about her new coworker Rebekah, who seemed almost ran over some attractive boy before coming to work that morning. Rebekah over the summer became the fith member of the group. During a lull in the conversation, Lizzy decided to tell the group her news. "So as you know, my dad has been having complications with his heart. And I have decided to move back to Houston and work with a recording company in Houston. I have already told the boys and Jeremy Davidson the president of JDCO."

"Lizzy! Why didn't you tell us sooner?"

"When do you leave?"

"What's the update on your dad?"

"Well to answer all of your questions, I wasn't completely sure until last night, and I needed to make the arrangements permanent before I told you. I leave tomorrow morning at around 9. And as of right now, my dad is fine. He has some appointments this next week to see if he needs surgery. And after dinner I am going to sleep. Don't think that I'm leaving ya'll because I'm not. It's just that my family is very important to me. And I want to be wiht my family as we go through this tough time together."

"I'll be praying for you Lizzy." Callie said as she watched her friend a little betrayed that her friend hadn't told her sooner, but she understood.

Lizzy excused herself from the table to go back to her room where her bags were packed and ready to go. She fell asleep quickly.

After putting Piper to bed at 8 and instead of aving a dance party, the remaining girls sat on the sofa with hot chocolate and talked about what they were going to do.

"We need another roomate to pay rent."

"I don't want to think about that. This is so abrupt."

"I totally agree, but it is important to her, so we should let her make her own decision. I am sure she prayed about this choice a lot and I respect her for wanting to be with ehrfamily at this time."

"Tomorrow, we need to make her the best breakfast we possibly can."

"But I leave tomorrow morning at 7 for France. So I'm going to hug her goodbye right now just in case I don't see her in the morning." Michaela walked up the stairs as she hugged her friend before she went to bed. She prayed with Lizzy praying for protection for her travel and for healing for her father. She walked back downstairs and joined Sassy and Callie. Callie was washing dishes as Sassy was flipping through DVD's for them to watch, when Sassy's phone started vibrating. She looked at the phone then looked at Callie warily then ran out of the room and answered the call. Callie was too busy washing dishes. Michaela picked a movie and soon Callie joined her on the couch as they watched How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days.

When the movie was over both Michaela and Callie said goodnight and went to their rooms. Passing by Sassy's room she heard really loud giggling and when Callie was about to ask Sassy to be quieter so she wouldn't wake Piper, Sassy said, "I can't believe that Louis! That's so funny! Sheactually flashed you? Wow! Well did you enjoy the show? I hope it was a good one; because who would want to see it if it's bad?" Callie fled down the hall to her room and cried and cried herself to sleep knowing that Louis had found someone better suited for him. 

The next morning, Callie didn't want to get out of her comfortable bed, but she made breakfast for everyone. She drove Lizzy to the airport and tearfully said goodbye to her best friend. "Lizzy I'm going to miss you. You are my best friend and I will always be here for you, and don't forget it. I will be praying for you and your family these next few weeks. Love you like a sister. Bye."

The girls hugged and Lizzy went on her way into the security line. Callie, like a zombie drove back to the house. She walked in and saw Sassy playing with Piper on the floor in the den. She picked Piper up without talking to Sassy. Sassy, offended by this sharply said to Callie, "She may be your daughter but I was having fun playing with her! You don't get to take her away like that."

"Sorry Sass, but I want time with her today."

"Not right now. I was playing with her!"

"Fine Sassy, just take everything from me now won't you? First Louis now this?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN LOUIS?"

"I overheard you talking to him last night. And you sounded more than friendly! We are enganged to be married. But you couldn;'t have that now could you? You just had to take him from me!"

"He came to me when you weren't enough for him! It's not my fault you're too uptight and don't know how to have fun ever since you became a mom. He needed fun in his life. And you know what? I love him and he loves me too and there is nothing you can do about it! When they get back from tour he plans on taking that rock on your finger and putting it on mine!" 

"HOW COULD YOU? YOU ARE NO REAL FRIEND!"

______________________________

This is the end of this story and I am going to start writing a sequel to this book! I'm proud of myself for writing this. I hope you enjoyed and stay a fan! The new story about the 3 remaining girls will be called I Would. Listen to the first verse and it will make sense!