Perfect

Lizzy, the next day, groggily got out of bed. She did not want to go with the boys to their video shoot. It was going to be al around London, and Niall wanted her there. It was not required for her job, but he wanted her support. She put on her makeup and straightened her hair, all before everyone else got up. Niall wanted her to be early to the shoot so she could see the entire process. In the middle of making scrambled eggs, Callie came down with Piper in her arms, “What are you doing up so early?” Callie asked.

“Oh, Nialler wants me down with him at the shoot today.”

“That sounds like fun! I know Louis’ not driving this time. Last time that boy was pulled over twice for driving too slow, which is why I drive when we’re together.”

“Only he would do that!”

“I know!”

Callie placed Piper in the highchair and started feeding her. Lizzy sat down next to Callie and made faces at Piper while Lizzy ate.

“It’s really weird knowing that I’m in charge of her.” Callie said.

“I know, but we all are here to help you.”

“Ya’ll are so supportive. I can’t thank ya’ll enough. And my boss is the best. I am only working part time now, so I can take care of her and be a mom.”

“That’s great! Are you working today?”

“I actually have today off.”

“Do you wanna come with me?”

“I would love to! But you go ahead and don’t wait for me. I’m sure Niall wants you there early.”

“He does, but I will tell him you and Piper are coming.”

“That sounds like fun, thanks for the offer.”

“It will be fun. I must head off, but I will call Niall and we can surprise Louis.”

“Great!” Lizzy walked out the backdoor to her car and drove to the first site of the shoot.

 The place was really crowded with fans and people working for the boys. Lizzy was thankful Niall had warned her of the madness that she would encounter. There was a gate blocking the boys from their fans, and Lizzy walked through the gate to see them. She saw Niall as he was getting his makeup done. His face lit up at the sight of her, and she felt her heart melt. He ran to her with the widest grin on his face. His makeup artist turned around as she watched with an angry stare as her leprechaun had ran away, but her eyes softened as she noticed Niall was running toward Lizzy. He picked her up in a bear hug and spun Lizzy around. She couldn’t help but giggle at his eagerness.

“Princess, I missed you.”

“I missed you too, even if we saw each other a few days ago.”

“That’s just too long!”

“I know babe, I know.”

“Thank you for coming.”

“I couldn’t miss it for the world. It’s really weird seeing you have all these fans. You really are a big super star.”

“I’m all yours though.”

“I’m glad. Oh by the way, Callie has the day off, so she’s going to come with Piper to surprise Louis.”

“Awsome! It might be a little hard getting her in here though. But I think that Paul knows what she looks like and can let her in.”

“Paul the bodyguard?”