Dream

Around 12:30, Niall, Lizzy, Sassy, and Harry arrived at the girl’s home.

“ Here I will walk Lizzy up to the door to give us some time alone and to give you some time alone.” Niall said taking Lizzy’s hand and leading her up to the front door.

“Princess, I had a really great time with you tonight. I think that you looked stunning.”

“Thank you sweetheart, and may I say that you looked dashing. I had an amazing time.”

“I don’t want this night to end.”

“That makes two of us.”

Niall stepped closer to Lizzy and put an arm around her waist. He pulled her close to his chest. She wrapped her arms up and around his neck. He bent his head down and kissed her. Lizzy was so excited Niall finally kissed her. But the kiss was quick; because, Harry yelled, “ Get a room!” Niall pulled away and looked at Lizzy; then, he looked at Harry. He pulled Lizzy closer, and kissed her more passionately. They became so wrapped up in each other that they could tune out the catcalls and whistles from Sassy and Harry. Lizzy pulled away and looked into Niall’s eyes. “You know,” she whispered, “ I could swim in your eyes. I can just lose myself in them. They are beautiful, just like the boy they belong to.”

“Your eyes remind me of that perfect spring day when there are no clouds in the sky, so pale and beautiful. Your eyes are so vibrant. They sing your emotions.”

“Thank you.” Lizzy said blushing.

“Hey how about we go on some adventure tonight, like a road trip. We don’t have to go to work tomorrow. Let’s go do it.”

“That would be fun. But how about we do it on Friday when we have more time?”

“That would be great.” Niall leaned in for one last kiss. After a while, they pulled away, and he walked down the sidewalk smiling. Lizzy went inside the house. A few minutes later as Lizzy was getting ready for bed, Sassy came into her room. “So while you and Niall were having ya’lls make out session, Harry started talking to me about how much Niall talks about you. Everyday, Harry says, Niall will talk about something funny you did or said.”

“Wow! I like him a lot and if I had the chance to tell the world how happy he makes me, I would.”

“That’s so sweet. I love ya’ll together. Ya’ll are a good fit.”

“Thank you. You know what he told me tonight? He told me my eyes were ‘pale and beautiful and vibrant’. He also told me my eyes ‘reminded him of the sky on a perfect spring day.’”

“So sweet. That boy just adores you. We should probably go to sleep, so we can dream about the amazing guys we are dating.” Lizzy sighed as she fell back on her bed, immediately falling asleep.

*Lizzy’s Dream*

She was in the dressing room of Kleinfeild. A lady was helping her try on many beautiful dresses, until Lizzy fell in love with one. On her left hand was a beautiful silver clover with a four-carat diamond in the middle. Then randomly, Lizzy was back in Houston in the chapel of the church where she grew up. She was about to walk down the aisle. Her brother Nathan came to her side and asked, “Ready?”

“As Ever.”

The piano started playing and the double doors opened to reveal Lizzy. She immediately looked down the aisle to see whom her prince or groom was, and she saw Niall. Liam was his best man and the rest of the groomsmen were Louis, Harry, and Zayn. She snapped her head to the other side to see her cousin Margret as her maid of honor and Callie, Michaela, and Sassy as her other bridesmaids. She was ecstatic she was marrying Niall but has she was walking down the aisle, she caught a glimpse of the program. The program read IN LOVING MEMORY: MATTHEW JAMES.