Celebration ♥

There Callie and Louis were sitting with piper in Louis'arms, as Lizzy and Niall huged happy fir their friends. Sassy and Harry were teasing each other ariund thrbsofa where Louis was Carwssing Piper. Sassy in a flash of yellow hair, almost knocked Piper out of Louis' arms. "Oops sorry,Lou." 

"Be careful next time Sass." Louis said sternly, more sternly than Lizzie had ever heard him. Niall piped up and said," Preparing your fatherly voice aren't wr now Louis?" Lizzy chuckled at her boyfriend, she could only wish that she and Niall would marrrynlike Louis and Callie.  

Loudly, the front door slammed, as a weary Liam and Michaela walked into the happy she before them. Lizzy looked at the bewildered face of her friend. They did look like a bunch of crazy people. "What's going on here?" Michaela asked drawing out her words not sure if something bad was going to erupt. Callie stood up and walked over to Michaela with a glownon her face as she thrust her left arm into Michaela's face. Lizzy watched ad he realization came across Michaela's face. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!" This is amazing! I am sk happy for you two! Ya'll can finally be a real family!" Michaela squealed at the top of her lungs very excited. It took everything in Lizzy not to duct tape Michaela's mouth; she was being so loud. Liam walked over to the also glowing Louis and took Louis hand to shake it. "I'm proud of you Louis. You are settling down and becoming a father. Congradulations." 

"Thank you, Liam." Louis said proudly with a huge smile on his face. A silent Harry piped up and said "This calls for a celebration!!" 

The restraunt that was chosen by Zayn, who decided to join the group at the restraunt. Niall and Lizzy sat towards the end of the table a little away from the rest of the group. Sassy was admiring the rock on Callie's finger. It really was a beautiful ring and it fit Callie's personality perfectly. Niall took hold of her hand as Lizzy awkwardly stared into space.  

She wasn't sure how she felt about the marriage, happiness, love, and jealousy. Why couldn't Niall have asked first. Hings were going great! Why couldn't they be the ones this celebration was for? As if hearing her thoughts, Niall whispered in her ears, "Piper needs a father, and Louis' ready for that step. I like you, I like a whole lot. No. I am falling for you, and you are falling for me. But we still have more trials to face before we are ready." 

"Niall you are wrong. I am not falling for you. I fell. But why wait? We have love and that's all we need. Are you just making excuses because you don't want to marry me?" 

" No Lizzy. I can see myself marrying you,but not yet. Give me time to see of what I feel is really love. And Lizzy I promise, the minute I know you are the one, you.will be the first to know." 

"Niall, I think we should get out of here. It is getting a little too stiffling for me." 

"I agree. Let's go sit in the courtyard, simce.we have finished eating." They got up without a word, and went to sit outside and watch the lit up fountain, keeping the other near. Lizzy felt Niall softly kiss her temple and down to her neck, where he just kept kissing. In breathless wonder at the perfection holding her she whispered, "I love you, Niall." 

" I was wrong saying that I was falling. I crashed and burned. I love you Lizzy." 

Dissapointment flooded her mind. She didn't want a confession of love but a proposal. But Niall was her lover. And he wants to be with her, so she leaned up to his lips and kissed him, feeling him deeply kiss her back putting all his love for her on he line. Then she decided that she was stupid for wanting a proposal. This boy's love was enough for her to live joyfully.