Gone

Gone. Everything I have is gone. My whole family is dead because of a car crash. Why did I have to survive. All of my other family members are either too far away, dead or don't care about me. So there is no one to take care of me. I don't want to go up for adoption. And before you say it, no. I don't have any friends that I can live with. I'm not the most liked person in school. And being only 15 years old I can't get a decent job. Which means pretty soon I'll be homeless. I have nothing to do.

The only thing that can cheer me up is my favorite show. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. As I watched the show I can't help but wonder how I would play into the story. It had always been my dream to be part of the show, which is weird because I'm real and they are not.

I was right in the middle of the show where Raph finds Mona Lisa! Then an ad popped up.
"Come on!"
The ad said the words ' Character maker'. Basically what you do is make a character and write there backstory. I had nothing better to do so I decided to give it a try. This is what my character looked like.

I clicked on the done button and then bright lights came from my computer

I clicked on the done button and then bright lights came from my computer. I tried to get away but I was being sucked in. Soon there was nothing but darkness.

 Soon there was nothing but darkness