The gauntlet (Part 1)

Leo and Raph were sparing in the dojo. They were blocking and dodging attacks. The two seemed evenly matched. They stopped when they heard Donnie call out to them. They turned and saw Donnie and Vixen at the doorway.

Donnie: Check it out, guys. We are about to take our ninjutsu to a whole new level.
Leo: Cool.

While Raph was distracted Leo swept his leg under Raph's feet and dropped him. He groaned as he hit the matted from.

Vixen: K.O. Winner, Leonardo.
Donnie: Anyway....Last night, I-
Vixen: *Cough*
Donnie: Uh, we figured out how to make...ninja smoke bombs!

Donnie threw the smoke bomb on the ground. There was a bight flash and purple smoke. When it all disappeared Donnie and Vixen were gone. Another flash and purple smoke came from behind then and Donnie and Vixen reappeared again.

Leo+ Raph: Woah.
Donnie: Now, to make them, I carefully drill two holes in an eggshell without cracking it, slowly blow out the contents, wait for the inside to dry, then pour in flash powered and seal both holes with wax.
Raph: Blah, blah, science, blah. Do it again!
Vixen: What's he's saying is, it is very hard to make and takes hella long. So we cant use them willy-nilly.
Mikey: I'm making breakfast! whole wants omelets?
Donnie: Omelets? Mikey, dont!

Purple smoke filled the room. When the gas cleared, Mikey stood there with a bowl of smoke bombs and purple soot on his face, mask, neck and upper plastron.

Mikey: Uh, I think that was a rotten egg.
Donnie: Those aren't eggs Mikey. They're ninja smoke bomb-

Vixen covered Donnie's mouth, but it was too late. Mikey's eyes went wild with excitement.

Mikey: Shut up.
Vixen: Yeah Donnie. Shut up!

Mikey threw down an egg and disappeared. He reappeared, laying down on the tree branch

Mikey: This-

He disappeared again, and reappeared, leaning on the tree trunk

Mikey:-is the best day-

He disappeared again! And reappeared hanging up side down from one of the tree branches.

Mikey:-of my life!

Mikey dropped the bomb, disappearing again.

Donnie: Mikey stop!

Mikey dropped another. Donnie put his face in his hand.

Vixen: This is your fault. You know that, right?
Donnie: I know.

Mikey popped up from behind Donnie and nuzzled his cheek with his.

Mikey: I love you man! Seriously

Mikey gave Donnie a peck on the cheek. Donnie looked like he was gonna blow. Suddenly April ran into the lair, in a panic(at the disco)

April: Guys, you'll never believe what just happened to me!
Donnie: Alright, April, calm down. Are you okay?
April: I am being hunted...by a giant pigeon!

Raph starts to laugh, when he sees that no one else is doing the same his laughter dies down.

Raph: I cant be the only one who finds that funny.
Vixen: You know what I find funny. The fact that when April is being attacked by a giant pigeon, most of you are serious. But when Donnie gets attacked by a mutant monkey-and let me just say, monkeys are even dangerous, without mutagen-you all drop down dead of laughter. It's like mutant attacks are funny to you.
Raph: It is funny.
Donnie: It's not funny, Raph. There's a creature out there trying to hurt my April.....our April......April.
Mikey: This is serious. I better get splinter
Leo: We dont really-