I think his name is Baxtor Stockman( Part 1)

Master Splinter was meditating. He could feel that he was getting close to his center. But then-

Mikey: Guys, guys get in you spot!
Raph: Alright Mikey, but this is the last time!
Donnie: But don't clip me this time
Leo: Uh, I ate too much cheese.

The 3 older turtles were lined up in claying positons under the ramp. The lair was littered with empty soda cans, pizza boxes filled with half eaten pizzas, magazines, skateboards and trash. Mikey was standing on the ramp with his skate board. Vixen was on the other side of the lair cleaning up.

Vixen: You guys shouldn't be doing this. But do you know what you should do? Help me clean this place up. I've seen cleaner areas in the junk yard.
Mikey: Don't worried about it. And now the kid goes for the world record! He will attempt to jump three mutant turtles!
Raph: I cant believe he talked us into this. Vixen if I don't survive you can have Spike.
Donnie: Wait if only you don't survive. What about us?
Vixen: What about you?
Mikey: Booyakasha!
MS: What is going on in here?

The 3 brothers jumped up at their father's voice.

Leo: Sensei!

The brothers forgot that their brother was still on the ramp and Mikey slammed into them, landing in to a dog pile. Well, turtle pile.

MS: How many times have I told you not to skateboard in the lair?
Mikey: None sensei.
MS: I shouldn't have to tell you!
Leo: Your right Sensei. We definitely should have known better.

The older brothers looked at the younger.

Leo: And we deserve to be punished. Eh, some.

The 4 put their heads down in shame.

MS: And what do you think would be fitting punishment

Leo turned to the group. They weren't much help

Leo: Well, uh, we-we should...clean up our mess?

Master Splinter didn't look happy.

Leo: And then...think about what we did.
Vixen: *Facepalm*
MS: What about being grounded for a week
Leo: Oh, I'm not sure that's-
Mikey: I'm cool with the thinking
Donnie: Really, that's not necessary
Raph: Maybe next time
MS: You're grounded for a week
Boys: Aaaawwwww

Then the ramp fell down.

Vixen: I'm not cleaning that up.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The turtles were bored. Mikey was reading comics, Leo was just sitting and Raph was pacing around.

Raph: Gah! This bites! I cant believe we're stuck down here a whole week!
Vixen: Well I told you not to do that jump, didn't I. Plus you have lived down here for 15 years with out going to the surface. You guys can ask me and April for pizza. Your not gonna die.
Raph: But I'm so bored. Do you know how bored I am?
Vixen: No, Raph. How bored are you?
Donnie: Guys, guys! You wanna see what I made?
Raph: This is how bored I am. Yes, Donnie. I do.
Donnie: Okay, okay, okay! Remember the other day, I was scrounging in the military junkyard?
Leo+ Raph+ Mikey: No.
Vixen: Wait, where did you find a military- you know what never mind. I don't want to know.
Donnie: Well, I found an incredibly advanced a.i. microchip, made from-get this-self-assembled chain-linked copolymers!
Vixen: No way! Shut up!
Donnie: Yes way!
Mikey: That's my favorite kind of copolymer!
Donnie: Mind too! And I used it to make this! The most advanced music player in the world.
Boys: Whoa!
Donnie: So who wants to try it?
Vixen+ Mikey: We do!
Mikey: Toss me the t-pod!
Donnie: The T-pod?
Mikey: Turtle. Pod. T-pod. I am so good at naming stuff.