Mousers Attack!(Part 1)

The one goes out to ChallisHanlon

In the dojo Splinter was watching the turtles while doing their forms. While Mikey, Donnie and Leo did it slowly, the way it was supposed to be, Raph was doing in fast.

Raph: What, are you fighting a guy in slow motion?
Leo: I suppose I could do it faster, if I ignored my form, like you.
Raph: Ignore this form!

Raph launched at Leo, and Leo ducked under his kick. Raph transitioned into a flip and tried to knock over Leo. But Leo jumped over him. Raph tried to throw a punch, but it was blocked. He tired a kick and that was blocked too. The two kept fighting while Mikey and Donnie watched. Master Splinter walked over and hit some pressure points on their necks. He let go and Raph and Leo fell to the floor.

MS: Competition is an excellent motivator. But not when it turns you against each other. So now, you will spar two on two.
Leo: Okay, I'll take Don-
MS: You will take Raphael.

Raph and Leo looked at each other like Sensei was crazy.

MS: You two must focus on working together, not competing with each other.
Leo: Okay, so me and Raph against Mikey and Donnie? Ha. Uh, isn't that a little unfair?
Donnie: Wait, what are you trying to say?
Raph: Um, how can I put this gently? We're way better than you guys.
Mikey: Psh, at fighting, maybe.
Raph: Uh, that's what I meant.
Mikey: Oh. Fine.

Donnie looked like he was about to murder someone. The four turtles stood in their stances. Leo vs Mikey and Raph vs Donnie. Leo and Raph looked cocky, while Mikey and Donnie were mad.

MS: Hajime!

Leo punched Mikey in the face. And Raph punched Donnie in the jaw. Leo elbowed Mikey in the chest. Raph kicked Donnie in the gut. Raph and Leo ran towards each other and locked arms. They turned the opposite direction and ran towards their new opponent. Raph socked Mikey in the jaw, Leo flipped Donnie over, Raph kicked Mikey in the stomach and Leo right hooked Donnie right in the jaw. Donnie and Mikey fell onto the floor in pain, while Raph and Donnie stood over them in triumph.

MS: Ya Mei!
Raph: You were right, Sensei. Working together is fun.
************************************************************************************************************
The turtles were just sitting around the lair. Raph was reading a comic, Leo was in the kitchen getting pizza. Mikey and Donnie were just sitting around, being bummed out.

Leo: Look, guys. Raph and I may be better fighters, but your still an important part of this team.
Donnie: Hmm, as important as you two?
Leo: Uh, very important. We shouldn't compare ourselves. It-it's like apples and oranges.
Raph: Yeah, if apples were way better, which they are.
Donnie: So, the truth comes out.
Mikey: You guys think of us as some kind of B Team.
Raph: Good one, Doctor Name-enstein. We'll call you, the B Team.
Mikey: Thanks....I mean, hey.
Leo: There's no shame in it. Look, they got a B Team too.

Captain Ryan: We'll need back up. You two, in the shirts-You're coming with us.

The fat man in an orange shirt and a smart-looking alien in a purple shirt saluted the captain. The 4 were sent down in a beam. The second they reached the ground, Ryan and Crankshaw flipped away, while the other were blasted with a beam and vanished.

Crankshaw: Rodriguez, and, that other guy, they're gone!
Captain Ryan: Well, that's why we bring them along.

Donnie: Thanks a lot.
Leo: The point is, they had an important function.

Mikey and Donnie stared at Leo, until they heard and sound of the turnstile and saw April walk in. She looked upset.

Donnie: April! What's wrong? Are you okay?
April: I just got mugged by some purple dragons. They stole my phone.
Leo: Don't worry. We'll kick their butts for you.
Raph: Yeah, we'll teach those punks to mess with April O'Neil.
April: Guys, it's just a phone. I'll get another one.
Donnie: Come on. What's the point of being a ninja if you can't help your friends when they get robbed?
Vixen: How about doing good for others.
Raph: When did you get here?