New friend, Old enemy( Part 2)

Mikey dodges the Shurikins as fast a he could.
Mikey: No... wait... we're...friends!
Bradford: What?
Mikey: We're online friends! You accepted me, remember?
Bradford: Oh. Of course. Nice to meet you.

Mikey was so happy. He shook Bradford's hand with both of his.

Bradford: Wont you come in.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The turtles and Vixen were on the rooftops, above where they were attacked.

Leo: They must have been watching us from here. The perfect place to stage an ambush.
Donnie: It wasn't very fair, was it?
Leo: Its not about fairness. Its about victory.
Donnie: Okay, I'm sorry.
Mikey: And then Chris Bradford put on his hakama. Man, that guy can rock a hakama!
Raph: Yeah, maybe he'll wear it again when he takes you to the prom.
Vixen: Preach.
Mikey: And then after that, he-
Raph: Oh enough, You've been going on about this for three hours!
Vixen: Amen.
Mikey: Ooh, someone sounds jealous. You just cant admit you were the "r" word.
Raph: *Blink*
Mikey: "Rong"
Donnie+ Leo+ Vixen: *Facepalm*
Raph: I'm not wrong.
Mikey: Oh, yeah? If you don't want to talk about my friend- I've got two other brothers who do.
Leo: Actually, Id rather talk about anything else.
Donnie: Like the concept of the silent "W" perhaps?
Mikey: Oh, well I still have-
Vixen: Talk to me when you have something to say, that doesn't include Chris Buttface.
Mikey: It's BRADFORD. Respect the name.
Vixen: I'll respect the name, when you respect the fact that I have ears! Plus, if Buttface is your only friend then that means I'm not your friend! Which means, don't talk to me! *Flips hair*
Raph+ Leo+ Donnie: ROASTED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mikey: Fine. Heh, i'll go talk to a guy who likes to talk about Chris Bradford more than anyone else. Chris Bradford.
Vixen: That's a good thing?

Mikey dived off the building to find his friend.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A few hours later

Mikey was in the lair, showing the teens the move he learned from his friend.

Mikey: And then he kicks, twists, and sweeps the leg- The Death Dragon
Leo: That was amazing!
Donnie: Yeah, it's devastatingly effective and complex.
Raph: And yet even Mikey could learn it.
Mikey: Thank you. Hey.
Vixen: I don't know guys. This seems kind of sketchy. That move looks like something a villain would do in a kung-fu movie.

*Laptop beeps*

Mikey: Its Rad-Brad. That's my little name for him. He wants to get together for a little B-ball. Cant wait to find out what the B stands for!

Mikey typed his answer and walked to the exit.

Leo: You're going now?
Mikey: Sorry, dudes, human friend stuff. You know how it is. Oh, wait. No you don't.
Vixen: When his little daydream comes crashing down, I'm not gonna stop Raph from hurting him. He's becoming a real jerk. With fake friends. *smirk*
Raph+ Leo+ Donnie: Ooooohhhhhh!!!!!!

While Mikey went out with his friend the boys decided to try the Death Dragon. Vixen, still not being sure, stayed behind and watched. After a few tries Leo finally go it right.

Master Splinter: Where did you learn that?!
Leo: Mikey learned it from his new friend.
MS: The man who taught him that kata is no friend! It comes from the Shredder.
Donnie: Shredder?
Leo: You mean Bradford is one of his students?
MS: He must be.
Vixen: Didn't I tell you! Didn't I tell you? Mhm. And when did I tell you? Not that long ago. And what did I say would happen when I told you? Exactly what just happened.
Leo: So Bradford's just pretending to be Mikey's friend to get to you.
Raph: Oh what a relief! Everything makes sense again. Mikey's in trouble.
Vixen: You just realized that?!