Turtle Temper (part 1)

As the turtles watched the city, Mikey was poking Raph on the head trying to bug him.

Leo: Anything?

Donnie: Nothing yet.

Mikey stared to poke Raph on the head only to have him swat the finger away. On the third poke, Raph squeezed Mikey's finger tight, causing him to scream.

Leo: Guys, when ninjas are on surveillance, they are supposed to be silent!

Mikey: Sorry, Leo. I'll scream quieter.

Miley poked Raph's head again. And made him angry. He grabbed Mikey's finger and flipped him over his shoulder. Breaking a satellite dish in the process.

Raph: Say it.

Leo: Raph, be quiet.

Raph: Not till Mikey says it.

Mikey: Raphael is all-wise and powerful.

Raph: And?

Mikey: And he's better than me in every possible way.

Raph: And?

Mikey: And I'm a lowly worm beneath his feet, who isn't fit to live on the same planet as him, because he's so amazing and I'm a dirt clod.

Raph licks his finger

Raph: And?!

Mikey: andinthehistoryoftheuniversethere'sneverbeen-

Leo: Okay, enough.

Raph: We're wasting our time. The kraang aren't gonna show up.

Leo: Have a little patience, will ya?

Donnie: Trust me guys. They're gonna break into that lab tonight. I have reliable intel.

Raph: Intel? You mean April told you.

Mikey: You mean your girlfriend?

Donnie: She's not my girlfriend, Mikey! And what about you and Vixen?!

Mikey: She's just a friend!

Donnie: Exactly! She's a girl who's a friend, whose dad got kidnapped by the same aliens who are gonna break into that lab. And we're gonna stop 'em.

Raph: Or we'll sit out on the cold roof all night for no reason!

???:What the heck's going on up here?
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

A few minutes later

Vixen's POV

I was in my house watching TV when I heard a tap, tap, tapping on my window. I paused the show and walked over. I was expecting Mikey to be there. You have no idea how suprised I was  to see Raph on the fire escape.

Vixen: Raph? What are you doing here?

Raph: Well... I kind of messed up and I dont want to go to Master Splinter for a lecture.

Vixen: So....

Raph: ...so I came here to on get a lecture from you. I know you can bring wisedom without bringing down the hammer. Which is something Sensei can't do.

Vixen: So lay it on me.

Raph told Vixen everything. From Mikey poking him to the old man. Vixen listenef to everything he had to say.

Vixen: Well first, that guy is a creep. Second, you need to learn how to not get mad at others insults. Like a river over stone. If what he says is not true then you shouldnt care. Are you a frog?

Raph: No.

Vixen: Are these salad tongs?

Raph: No!

V: So are even you gonna care what he says about you?!

R: NO!

V: So your gonna go out there, and save your brothers. Wheather they like it or not. Because you are Rapheal Hamato and you can do anything you put your mind to!

R: Yeah! Thanks V

Raph jumps away to help his brother. Vixen watched him, smiling.