Karai's Vendetta(Part 1)

At Shredder's Lair

Panicked shrieks echoed throughout the room as a kraang snarled in anger. Shredder was holding it up by the head as it's tentacles whipped around in a desperate manner. Karai, fueled by betrayal and anger, watched with a smirk. Eclipse sat on the steps to Shredder's throne, watching with pure, sadistic amusement. Even thought the alien was -as they called it- their child, they couldn't help by find pure joy at it's fear. "Why were you hunting the turtles?" Shredder asked the creature, only to be answered by inaudible squealing and babbling. "They don't talk much outside their little houses." Karai informed as he tapped the decapitated kraang bot. The arms and legs of the bot were ripped clean off. Shredder slammed the alien in the control center and it rushed to settle itself in before he would hurt it again. The suit started powering up, but because of ripped wires and busted memory chips, it started flailing its limbs. Finally, the kraang got the voice box to work. "Kr-kr- kraang is lacking the knowledge to answer the questions that the one known as Shredder is asking of kraang." It replied.

"Do they all talk like this?" Shredder asked, finding their speech annoying, "Not all of them do. Just the expendable ones." Eclipse cackled. "Even if the kraang is possessing the knowledge, the ones known as Shredder will never be getting that knowledge from kraang." The bot spoke bravely. "You didn't have any other plans for today, did you?" Karai humored. "Let's try again." Shredder started, A blade popped out of his metallic glove. He pointed the sharp blade to the kraang's face, frightening the poor creature. "Why were you hunting the turtles?" Shredder repeated, a sharper tone in his voice. "The ones known as the turtles are protecting the life form needed by kraang, the one known as April O'Neil." The kraang answered. "Who is this April O'Neil?" Shredder pressed. "She is the one known as the one. She is the link which is missing in the plan which is the plan of kraang." It continued. "So this, April O'Neil is at the center of everything." Karai deduced. "Then perhaps we can use her to draw the turtles out of hiding. Karai, find this girl, and bring her to me." Karai gently nodded and walked away to complete her mission.
************************************************************************************************************

The 6 teens were down in the lair, in the dojo. The turtles were sparing against each other, April was going against Master Splinter and Vixen was hanging out in the tree, waiting for her session with Splinter. Because of....events that happened yesterday, she had requested that her training would be a different time from the turtles, which Splinter accepted. Master Splinter slowly walked back and he dodged April's attacks. Donnie and Leo were going at it, while Mikey had the displeasure of battling Raph. Donnie tried to swing at Leo's head, but the blue masked turtles ducked under and grabbed the end of his bo staff, tucking it under his arm. Then, his free hand hit Donnie in the face. Master Splinter moved out of April's range and adjusted her stance turning her head to watch the other turtles. "What you gonna do? What you gonna do?" Raph teased. Vixen rolled her eyes. Raph advanced at Mikey, jumping up with his Sais in hand. He dove down right where Mikey was.

Mikey quickly ducked and grabbed Raph's wrists, pushing him away with his feet. Raph screamed and landed on the ground with a grunt, his Sais clattering away from him. Vixen rose an eyebrow, not expecting such a move from the small turtle. "Booyakasha! You got faced! Thought you had me, but I played you like a trombone." Mikey taunted. He started playing an imaginary trombone as Raph got up. Raph grabbed Mikey and started choking him. "Play time's over, tough guy!" He smirked as he lifted Mikey off the ground. "Put me down! Enough! Uncle!" Mikey screamed. "I don't see you tapping out." Raph continued. "I can't move my arms." Mikey grunted. Raph started squeezing harder. "Then tap your horrible, disgusting middle toe." Raph suggested. Mikey pushed out his left foot and wiggled his middle toe. Raph dropped Mikey to the ground. "Don't worry, stubby. You're not as horrible as he says." Mikey cooed to his toe. "Michelangelo, why did you give up so easily?" Master Splinter asked. "There was nothing I could do." Mikey admitted. "There is always something you can do." Sensei explained.