Cockroach Terminator(Part 1)

"Let's go, Leo! I'm starving." Mikey complained. Mikey, Raph and Leo were in the kitchen, either eating or waiting for their lunch to be finished. Leo used the homemade ladle and poured the rest of the broth in. Then picked up the second bowl that was waiting on the counter and walked over to the table. "Yeah, Boi! Ramen!" Mikey cheered excitedly. Leo passed his little brother the bowl and sat down to enjoy his own food. Raph was already silently eating while reading one of his comics that he never lets Mikey touch. While the boys were eating, a small brown creature skittered from the shadows, pausing for a second before continuing. The little bug climbed up the pipes that connected to the metal box that the turtles used as a table. Leo noticed the bug and looked at him before he crawled over to Mikey. Mikey looked at him, humming in surprise and a mouth still full of noodles. The insect then walked over to Raph and climbed up his bowl and hopped onto his chopsticks. Raph was about to take a bite when he finally took notice of him. He saw a little cockroach with some type of metal backpack and camera resting on his shell.

Raph screamed and threw the chopsticks away, making his ramen spill and the roach land on the table. "ROACH! ROACH!" Raph screamed as he stared at the bug on the table. With wide eyes, Raph reached behind himself and pulled out his sais, trying to kill the accursed insect. The cockroach jumped back every time, which caused Raph to crawl over the table to reach it. Raph ended up falling on the floor, but was able to throw his Sai at the roach. But it missed. He grabbed his other Sai and went after the roach, Leo and Mikey watching the scene with awe and shock. Mikey had to duck down when his own bowl of noodles was launched at his face. Donnie ran in with his computer and yelled, "Stop! Stop! You'll smash him!" "That's the idea!" Raph yelled back. The roach ran onto Donnie's hand that was resting on the ground. Then Donnie cupped him and pulled him away from Raph. "You can't smash this roach, okay?" Donnie peaked into his hand to see if the roach was fine. He fully uncapped it and started petting his head. "He's special." He said, then nuzzled the roach.

He looked over at his brother to see if any of them were interested. "Really special~" Donnie sang as he held his hand out. The cockroach chirped as if it was agreeing with Donnie's statement. Raph cringed at the sight. "Okay, I'm going to regret this, but, why is he special, Donnie" Leo sighed. "Because, I outfitted him with a remote-controlled camera helmet!" Donnie cheered. "Well, that explains why you're special." Leo humored. "We can send him into T.C.R.I. and spy on the kraang. The camera allows us to see whatever the cockroach sees. It was inspired by Vixen's spy on the wall." Donnie explained as the 3 bothers crowded around his laptop. Donnie clicked a button, and replayed the scene where Raph first saw the cockroach and screamed. Mikey burst out laughing. "That is awsome! Big, tough Raph is scared of cockroaches." Mikey teased. "I am not." Raph denied. "Oh, really? Let's go to the video." Mikey said cockily, as he pressed a button. By now, Raph was steaming while the rest of the turtles were smile to their non-existent ears.

"This is my favorite part right here." Mikey said as he paused the video right at the part where Raph started screaming. "Donnie, can I get this on a t-shirt?" Mikey asked. "Wanna see my favorite part?" Raph seethed. Raph grabbed Mikey by the plastron and threw his over the table, while Donnie pulled his laptop out of the way. Hit his head on the stove and was dazed for a moment. "I heard screaming. What's up?" Vixen said as she pushed away the curtain that hung by the door frame. "Hey, Vixen. Raph just threw Mikey over the table. You know, the usual." Leo shrugged. Vixen sighed and rubbed the bridge of her nose. "Raph, how many times do I have to tell you? Mikey is not for throwing. If he keeps hitting his head, he's gonna have some serious mental damage." Vixen explained as she pointed to her own head. "First of all, he already has something wrong with his head. I don't think I can make it worse. And second, I'll stop when he stops being an idiot and pissing my off." Raph answered as he crossed his arms. "What did he do this time?" Vixen rolled her eyes as she smiled. "Vixen, Donnie made this spy roach, kinda like your spy on the wall, and Raph got scared of it." Mikey laughed. "Mikey, shut- Vixen, you good?" He asked. The 4 turned to see the tall girl standing up strait, eyes wide and staring off into space.