I think his name is Baxter Stockman (Part 2)

The turtles jumped from building to building. They reached Stockman's lair and snuck up on him.

BS: I'm not Baxter Stockman. I am the Baxman! No, no, i am...The suitinator! Aw, that's terrible! Captain...punch-you-hard! Gah! Why is this so difficult?
Mikey: I kinda liked 'the suitinator'.
BS: You guys again?
Leo: Alright Stockman. Nobody wants to hurt you.
Raph: We dont? Did I miss a meeting?
Leo: We just want the T-pod.
BS: Give up my source of power? Why? So you can laugh at me again? Throw me in a dumpster?
Raph: Sounds good to me.

Raph advanced only to be blown back into a wall. The other 3 advanced too. Baxter extended his arms, crashing the 2 youngest into walls as well. Leo was able to cut off both of his hands but they grew back. While Leo stared at the man in confusion. The hand turned into a spider like machine. It leaped up and connected itself on to Leo's head. Leo started running around yelling 'Get it off'.

Raph and Donnie came out of their rubble piles. The spider machine noticed and tried blasting at them. They took their stances but the bot blasted their weapons out their hands.

Donnie: Lasers!

Leo tried to get the machine off but it shocked him so he kept running. But now he was running after Don and Raph. They were being pelted with lasers. Mikey came out of his rubble pile.

Mikey: Hey, Stockman!

Mikey tied Stockman up in his chains. Stockman spun himself around, pulling Mikey with him. Meanwhile, Raph and Donnie jumped behind a rubble pile to escape the lasers.

Raph: What now, genius?

Donnie saw a large piece of glass. He noticed how the lasers bounced off it. Him and Raph held the piece up. One laser bounced all over the warehouse until it hit the robot.

Leo: Thanks.

The 3 turned around to see Stockman using their younger brother as his own nunchuck. The brothers picked up their weapons and advanced. Stockman hit Raph with Mikey, and Leo broke the chain.. Donnie used his staff but it got crushed. The turtles took their stances and advanced.

**********************************************************************************************************

The stockman bot crashed through the wall with the 4 turtles balled up. He threw them into a trash bin.

BS: Foolish turtles! Did you really think you could defeat me?
Mikey: Well, yeah.
BS: All my life, people have laughed at me. The other kids in school, my co-workers, the women who fixes the copy machine! How was I supposed to know you dont pour toner in the top? But when they behold the power of this suit, they wont be laughing anymore! They'll tremble in terror!

The suit started upgrading itself.

Leo: What's happening?
Donnie: Stockman and the T-pod...they're...merging...They're becoming one single entity.
Mikey: The Stockman-pod.

************************************************************************************************************The turtles ran from the Stockman-pod as fast as they could, but he was right on thier tails. Wait... they dont have tails. So he was right on their shells.

Mikey: The Stockman-pod's right on top of us!
Raph: Stop calling his that! That's a stupid name!
Leo: Split up! He cant follow us all!
Mikey: No way he's gonna follow me!
Leo: Why wouyld he follow you?
Mikey: They always follow me!
Leo: Stop being paraniod and just do it!

The turtles split into their own paths, with Stockman-pod following Mikey.

Mikey: AHH! I TOLD YOU HE WAS GONNA FOLLOW ME!