Enemy of my Enemy(Part 1)

Atop a building in New York, the turtles and Vixen watched the T.C.R.I. building. Leo looked through a telescope and Donnie was checking some info on his phone. Mikey was playing a fighting game on his phone, Vixen and Raph were playing Crazy Eights. These 3 didn't really want to stare at the building from a distance for hours on end. Sure, they wanted to save the city, but doing absolutely nothing was not their style. "Nothing happening at T.C.R.I." Leo informed as he lowered his telescope. "Yet." Donnie added. "This game is awesome. The combat is so realistic." Mikey awed. "You want to make it more realistic?" Raph threatened only to yell out in defeat as Vixen placed her queen of hearts over his queen of spades. "I win." She cheered. "That's not fair! I wasn't paying attention." Raph fumed. "It doesn't matter if you were paying attention or not. This is not Uno, Raph, it's crazy eights!" Vixen explained. "What's the difference?" Raph continued as he threw his cards in the air. "THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT I DON'T END UP PLAYING 52 PICK UP AT THE END!" Vixen screeched, slamming her fist against the rooftop. "Guys, stop messing around." Leo warned.

According to the kraang storage device that I decrypted, some kind of scouting ship is coming through the kraang portal tonight." Donnie explained to the group. Leo crossed his arms and turned to Mikey, who was not paying attention in the slightest. "So we all have to stay alert." Leo said loudly, hoping that would snap Mikey out of his videogame trance. "Yeah, you never know what could sneak up on you." A voice echoed. They looked up on the water toward to see a figure standing there. It flipped down and landed before then, revealing to be Karai. "Uh...who that?" Vixen asked Leo as she picked up the last card and tucked them away in her back pocket. "That's Karai." He whispered back. "That's Karai?" Vixen whispered back wide eyed. She looked...different from what Vixen imagined. "Heh. Cute, Karai. But I'm not in the mood." Leo said to the foot soldier. Karai pulled out her Tanto anyway and advanced. Leo pulled out his katana, and metal clashed.

Leo backed away from the girl and grunted, "We don't have time for this. Guys!" Leo signaled for the other to take their weapons out and attack the girl. "Booyakasha!" Mikey yelled as they advanced. Donnie attacked first, trying to whack the girl, only for her to avoid the blow with her Tanto flip onto Donnie's shell and jump away. "'Booyakasha'? What does that even mean?" Karai laughed. "I don't know. But it's fun to yell." Mikey admitted as he extended his chain. Karai side stepped it and knocked the chain away with her Tanto, grabbed one end. She stepped on the middle, pulling Mikey towards her at an incredible speed. Her he neared her, she kicked the teen turtles to the right, then blocked an attacked from the left by Leo. "You really know how to make a girl feel welcome." She teased. "Yeah, we're just a barrel filled with sunshine." Vixen cheered as she kicked the girl in the side of the head. Karai fell, but caught herself and transitioned into flip. "Huh, never met you before. You sure don't look like a turtle." Karai chuckled as she stood. "Name's Vixen. I'm sure it's a pleasure to meet me. But let's cut this convo short, I have things too do. Like, you know, save the city and such." Vixen humored as she pulled out her scythes.

Karai ran towards her new opponent, swinging her sword as Vixen kept dodging it. Karai clashed her Tanto on Vixen's scythes, successfully knocking both out of her hands. "Looks like you're out of weapons." Karai teased. "Frying pan!" Vixen screamed, slamming the frying pan to the side of Karai's face. "Where did you-How did-When...Looks like you're full of miracles." Karai wiped the bit of blood from her nose away. "Honey, I am the miracle." Vixen sassed as she went to get her scythes that have seemingly disappeared. Vixen looked over the ledge to see them in the alley way. "Oh come on. She literally tossed you in the opposite direction." Vixen jumped down and Karai turned her attention back to Leo. "So, back to what you were saying. I heard the scrawny one mention the kraang. What's going on?" She asked. "None of you business." Leo responded while flying foreword. "And I'm not scrawny. I'm svelte." Donnie insisted as he ran towards Leo and Karai's 1v1. Donnie tried to knock her knees out, but she flipped over Leo. Raph went next, swinging his sais at her. "Oh, come on. Let me in on the fun." She added as she pushed Raph away. "Look, we're a little busy trying to stop the beginning of an alien invasion here, so do us a favor and get lost!" Raph yelled.