Panic in the Sewers(Part 1)

(P.S. I'm changing Vixen's hight. After seeing that Karai is taller than Donnie, I then realized how short she actually is. So Vixen will be taller than Karai shorter than Splinter. That is all. Good bye)
***************************************************************************************************

The city of New York was foggy. The turtles crept in the street. They all ran to a wall, to talk things over.

Leo: Shredder could be anywhere. Stay frosty guys.
Donnie: FYI, frost cant accumulate unless it's below freezing, except during a process called radiative cooling...
Mikey: Maybe he has an off switch somewhere.

Raph smacked Donnie on his head, which made him stop talking.

Raph: Found it.
Shredder: And I found four pathetic turtles with only seconds to live.
Mikey: Wouldnt wanna be them.

The turtles took out their weapons.

Raph: We are them.

The turtles looked around. Mikey backed away from the group and bumped into something. He was grabbed by the shoulders, by Shredder and pulled into the fog. He dropped his nun-chuck and it fell by Donnie's feet.

Donnie: Mikey!

Donnie went to attack Shredder, but Shredder bent back his bo staff. The staff broke making Donnie fly back. Shredder ran to where Donnie was going to land and kicked him in the shell.

Leo: Raph, take him down!

Raph ran up the wall as Leo started to battle Shredder. When Leo was kicked back, Raph jumped down and pointed his Sais. Shredder just punched him, multiple times and he flew into the fog with Leo chasing him. When is screams were gone, Leo feared the worst.

Leo: No!

Suddenly the city went red. Leo started to look around. Shredder's laugh echoed of the wall. Shredder walked behind Leo. When Leo noticed he put his arms in front of his face as Shredder knocked him back. Shredder started to walk to Leo, with his claws scrapping on the wall.

Shredder: There is no place you can run, no place you can hide, where I will not find you! You think you are ready to face me?

Shredder swung his claws. The image tore apart where Leo's neck was.
************************************************************************************************************ Splinter: No!

Splinter was panting and sweat was running down his face.
************************************************************************************************************Raph: Come on!
MS: Where are you going?
Leo: Heading out of our evening patrol.
MS: There will be no patrol.
Leo: Sensei?
MS: Last time you fought the Shredder, you barely escaped with your lives.
Raph: But Sensei, next time, we'll be ready.
MS: Yes.

Master Splinter put Raph in an arm lock.

MS: Because you will stay down here until you are ready. No patrol. No games. No rest. There is only training....

Splinter threw Raph into his brothers.

MS: Starting now!
************************************************************************************************************The turtles were in the dojo training. Splinter was watching them, and Vixen was lounging in the tree, watching them. Vixen doesnt know why she still comes down there. The boys cant go on patrols, or have fun. And watching them is just sad. The turtles were breathing hard and exhausted from all the training.

Mikey: More, Sensei?
MS: Yes, more!

Donnie and Mikey slowly ran toward Leo and Raph. They got flipped over.