Baxter's Gambit(Part 2)

The turtles, Vixen and the two villains had finally made it through The ax room and were heading down a long empty hallway. The two groups kept looking at each other with shifty eyes, expecting the other to suddenly jump them. "I have my eye on you, turtles." Fishface sneered. The 7 walked into a circular room that was a lot like the first one they were in. There was a doorway that led to a completely black hallway. Dogpound sniffed the air and said, "Fresh air. Coming from that direction." He informed as he gestured to the dark hallway. Now, this was very suspicious to both groups. There was no way that the maze would be over that quickly. The room could lead to another trap, or they could be taken down from the back by the enemy team. "Uh, please, after you." Fishface said the heroes. "No, no, you go ahead. I insist." Leo returned with a fake smile. "What's the matter? You don't trust me?" Fishface teased. "If you think we're gone turn our backs to you, you're nuts." Raph piped in.

"I know! We go like this: Vixen, turtle, turtle, jerk, turtle, turtle, jerk. Wait, no. Jerk, turtle, jerk, jerk- No, too many jerks." Mikey listed. As both groups looked at the youngest turtle, small, metal balls popped out from a hole in the ceiling. "Ball!" Leo yelled as he noticed them. "Of...doom." He finished as he saw that they weren't doing much but floating there. "What are those?" Dogpound asked, right before red spikes ejected out of the metal balls and started spinning at high speeds, turning into flying saws. "Not good! Let's move it!" Leo announced. "Me first!" Fishface shouted as he assessed the situations. He started running towards the door as one of the balls chased him. "Doom balls! Run!" Leo screamed as another ball tried to cut the back of his neck. The group scattered as 2 doom balls chose one person to attack. Vixen back up against the wall as one aimed right for her face. At the last second, she dodged and the blade got stuck in the wall. Vixen plunged the sharp blade into the machine and it shut down.

Vixen scanned the battle field and saw that Mikey had tripped and fell to the ground, covering his head. Another doom ball locked onto him and tried to cut him. Vixen just acted on instinct and threw the scythe at the ball. The scythe flew through the air like a boomerang, spinning like one. It reached the doom ball and cut it in half, saving the orange masked turtle. The scythe made a U-turn and took out 2 more balls before it headed back towards Vixen who caught it by the handle. "Master Splinter....why are you the best?" She asked aloud. She ran towards the exit while she had her chance, the 6 others joining her quickly. She looked behind her to see that Dogpound was pushing down on Mikey, so she punched him in the face as they all kept running. Raph turned around an threw ninja stars at the remaining doom balls and they blew up. The rest practically fell over each other as they threw themselves into the dark hallway. Donnie let out a breath of relief before screaming as he saw one of the doom balls was still stuck on him bo staff. He plucked it off and walked away. The ball deactivated and rolled a little, hitting Fishface's mechanical feet.

One again, the 7 were simply walking down a long hallway, waiting for another obstacle or a way out. Dogpound panted a little, for they have been walking for a long time. He sniffed the air and realized something was off. "Wait. We're been here before." He growled, as she recognized their combined smell. "He's right." Donnie announced as she studied the ground. "Do you think this place is rotating around, like that one episode from Stephen Universe? They always ended up back in the same room because of the rotating factor, the only way they got out was-" She was interrupted by a wall of metal slamming right in front of her face. She let out a small squeak in surprise. "Hey!" Raph yelled as she pounded his fists on the wall. "Time to split you guys up." Saxter cackled over the mic. Fishface chuckled to himself. "Looks like it's just the 3 of us." He smiled evilly. "Save it, shark bait." Vixen spat. Leo tried slicing at the walls. "You're wasting your time, Leonardo. Those walls are magnetically sealed." Boxman laughed. "VIXEN! WE'RE GONNA FIND A WAY TO GET YOU BACK!" Mikey cried. "Okay, I'll just be here, keeping these two from killing eachoth- RAPH! PUT YOU'RE SAIS BACK!"