ON HOLD

So....this is sad. I promised myself that I wouldn't do any Author's Notes, but here I am. So it seems that you guys like the 'Love at first Fight' book way more that this one. And I feel lazy so this is what I'm gonna do. I'm putting the story on hold until I get less requests or until I finish the book. Whichever comes first. But I am really disappointed. I had all the chapters planned out, but whenever I tried to update, I would get this nagging feeling to update the other book, because it's way more popular. I'll try to get back as soon as I can.

That's not all the news. I have many, many stories that are all drafts. I do a range of stories. From little kids to older kids. So dont judge me. I just thought that I could make the regular stories more exciting with my OCs. Anyway, I'll write down the stories I have in storage and you can vote and tell me which one you want. You may vote for more than on story, but you can only vote once per story, you dig? Alright...

Here we go....

Please dont judge.

I cant handle judging that well.....

1. The Dragon Queen (How to train your dragon)
2. The New Titan (Teen Titans)
3. God-Daughter of the host (Total Drama Island)
4. Promise Me (Ouran High School Host Club)
5. The Power Within (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
6. Have you ever heard of sharing? (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
7. The Missing 4 (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

Please dont judge

8. Two Lions (Lion Guard)
9. Greg's cousin (PJ Masks)

So you can vote until 'Love at first Fight' is finished. Tell others to read my stories, I would really appreciate it.

Oh!

And I'm thinking about a Ninjago story. More like stories. I have to re-watch the whole series to plan though, so that's not happening for a while. The ones I have planned are...

Jay's missing sister
A descendent of the serpentine
A master of Elements, not a elemental master.

So that's it for now. I hope I see you all soon. I hope I can get back to this story soon. I'll see you when I see you. Bye!