Cockroach Terminator (Part 2)

The cockroach mutant was shooting at the kraang, and the kraang were shooting back, but they was no match. Soon all the kraang bots were down and the cockroach focused on it's new target. "Mikey, Donnie, you take the roach. Vixen get the lens. Raph, you're coming with me. Vixen? Raph?" Leo said, confused. After a moment of silence, Leo turned to see the two were no where in sight. "Vixen?! Raph?!" He called out, hoping one of them could answer. From behind the Shellraiser, Raph peeked out to see what was going on, but them hid again, next to Vixen who was shaking. "What are we gonna do, what are we gonna do?" Vixen mumbled. Then an idea struck her. She got up only for Raph to pull her back down. "Where are you going? You're not just gonna leave me here, are you?" He freaked. "I'll be back. I got a great idea." Vixen grinned as she ran down the street.

"Alright Roachie. Prepare to meet your maker.' Mikey threatened. "Wait. Isn't that me?" Donnie asked the orange clad turtle. "Exactly. Go get him, tiger." Mikey grinned as he pushed Donnie towards the mutated roach. Donnie glared at Mikey's cheesy grin and got easily distracted, giving the roach the perfect opportunity to grab Donnie by the face and throw him away. Mikey looked up and saw that more kraang had shown up, the flying kind. They started shooting at him and Mikey dived out the way. Meanwhile, Leo was trying to pulled the lens towards the van but tripped over his own feet, trying not to get shot by the kraang blaster. One kraang bot landed in front of him to collect the lens, and Leo couldn't do anything against it because he ran away from the incoming kraang instead of deflecting the blasts with his katanas like he does in every other episode. The kraang got the itty bitty lens and flew off, catching Mikey's eye. "Oh, no, the kraang has the lens again." He said disheartenedly, only to get smacked away in the plastron by the mutant cockroach. Leo ran down an alley being chased by kraang bot. "Raph, Vixen, where are you? Raph, are you hearing me? Raph!" Leo yelled.

Raph ignored the calls of his older brother as he cowered from behind the van. The roach used his scanner to located Raph and started slaking over. "Why did it have to be a cockroach? Why did it have to be a cockroach?!" Raph repeated as he placed his hands over his 'ears' and screwed his eyes shut. He felt the van shift and looked up the see the cockroach glaring down at him. "That is a big cockroach!" He shouted. While the roach was distracted, Donnie did an attack from above, but it had no effect. The roach set it's gaze on Donnie, making the purple clad turtle gasp. Mikey pushed his brother out of the way. "We're not done with you yet, spy roach!" Mikey gloated as he started spraying it with bug spray. The bug started backing away from the chemicals, and Mikey kept giving a consistent assault. Donnie and Mikey did a couple of combo moves on the bug and sprayed it once more, making it fall to the ground and writher around. It was on the brink of death. "Yes! Nail him, Mikey!" Donnie cheered.

The young turtle shook the can again and pushed down on the nozzle, but nothing came out. The bug spray was all gone. "Uh-oh." Mikey said as the roach got back up to his feet, and pointed the blaster right at Mikey's head. "You point that blaster away from my best friend, you prehistoric nightmare fuel wannabe!" Vixen yelled out. The roach turned to see where the voice was coming from, only to get rammed in the face with a tanker truck. "How's that grill taste, bug?" Mikey cheered. The roach started to climb up the front of the van, but Vixen only gave back a wide smile and a crazed look in her eye. She waved at the bug, opened the door and jumped out. The tanker rammed into a wall and exploded. "Yeah! Woo-Hoo!" Donnie celebrated . "Uh-huh! That's what I'm talking about!" Vixen screamed as he high fived Mikey and Donnie. "Now, where's the diamond?" Donnie asked as he saw Raph come up from behind him. "Uh-" Raph started. "Raph lost it." Leo piped. Raph moved out the way to see Leo with his katana's drawn, one with a kraang head on it. "Raph, Vixen, where were you?" Leo asked, angrily. "Dude, did you not just see me blow that roach up with a high jacked tanker? There was an explosion. I'm pretty sure you had to at least hear it." Vixen answered, sassily.