Chapter Six: Sergio's First Date

Alyssa looked at Sergio's text message puzzled as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes, she sighed and wondered why he was texting her so early in the morning.

The brunette slowly got out of her warm bed, wondering what he had planned for their first date and how different it would be from the date she'd shared with Fernando only two days earlier.

The team had the day off from training and she had the day off from work since the coaches were all working through training ideas and squad possibilities before they headed out to South Africa in a week and a half's time.

Alyssa smiled as she walked into her bathroom and started to prepare for her date with Sergio; she quickly showered and shaved knowing she had to look nice.

Sergio had asked her to bring some swim wear for their date, which made Alyssa curious about what he had planned for them; once she had showered, the brunette climbed out of the shower and wrapped a white fluffy towel around herself before heading into her bedroom.

Alyssa wasn't stupid enough to think that Fernando hadn't told him or Iker about their date and what she had told him about herself; though she knew it was only fair since she had Google each of them after she had agreed to become their shared girlfriend.

Walking into her bedroom, the brunette sighed as she pulled out her yellow peplum top in linen and high waist skinny jeans with ripped knee that she wanted to wear for her date.

Slowly preparing for her date, Alyssa couldn't help her mind drifting to her kiss with Fernando; she smiled to herself as she put some lotion on her legs.

Biting her lip, she glanced at the clock as she stood and fished out her blue sea breeze swimsuit which she would put on under her clothes to save time.

Alyssa knew better than to put on make-up if she was going swimming but that didn't stop her from applying some lip gloss; she didn't want.

The brunette slipped on her woven plimsolls before checking herself out in the mirror, she never believed in not being ready for a date before the man arrived; it just seemed lazy to her.

Alyssa sighed as did a quick check that her toe-nails were painted nicely before she walked into her kitchen and had a drink of water; she made sure to slip her lip-gloss into her blue suede fringe shoulder bag.

Alyssa jumped as she heard someone knock on her door; pressing a hand to her chest she took a deep breath before moving to open it.

Sergio smirked at her as she opened the door for him; he looked at her and had to admit she was beautiful, he had felt jealous upon hearing she had kissed Fernando at the end of their date a couple of days ago.

"You ready?" Sergio asked making her nod as she made sure that she had everything in her bag, she was only too aware of how different the three men were; she just couldn't wait to see how this date would differ from the last.

***

The two arrived at Sergio's house faster than Alyssa had thought, Sergio chuckled as he climbed out of his Audi R8; making Alyssa look at him confused as she followed after him.

"Don't look so surprised amor," Sergio said taking her by the hand and leading her inside, Alyssa glanced behind her wondering if that was a good idea with the press about.

Stepping inside, Sergio ran his hand around her back as he moved behind her as he closed the door.

"You don't mind dogs, do you?" Sergio asked as he led her into his living room; Alyssa shook her head, she had read somewhere that Sergio had a small Yorkshire terrier.